Get Amazon Gift Card + 25% Off New Echo Device with Eligible Trade-In
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking to upgrade your Amazon device?
Now through December 28th, when you trade in an eligible speaker, Echo device, or Amazon Tap device, you’ll be eligible for an Amazon.com Gift Card AND 25% off the new Echo Dot, Echo, Echo Spot, Echo Kids Edition, all-new Echo Show, or all-new Echo Plus! Even non-working devices or speakers are eligible! 😱
Here’s how to apply:
- Head here and share the details on your device or speaker and its condition to receive a trade-in quote. Even non-working devices or speakers are eligible!
- Then, print a shipping label and mail your device or speaker for free. Be sure to ship your items within seven (7) calendar days of submitting the trade-in.
- Once accepted, an Amazon Gift Card equal to an appraised value of your device or speaker, plus a bonus 25% off any new qualifying Echo device, will be applied to your account. The bonus 25% off savings will expire at 11:59 PM PT on February 28th, 2019.
Which devices are eligible for the trade-in?
You can trade the following devices:
- Echo (1st Generation)
- Echo (2nd Generation)
- Echo Spot
- Amazon Tap
- Echo Dot Kids Edition
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
- Echo Show (1st Generation)
What Echo devices can I upgrade to?
You can upgrade to the following Echo devices:
Will you be upgrading your device?