$10.50 Worth Of Medicine Coupons = Over 60% Off Dimetapp & Robitussin at Walgreens
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
- $2/1 Robitussin or any ONE (1) Dimetapp (exp 12/16, limit 4)
- $2/1 Children’s or Infants’ TYLENOL or MOTRIN (excludes Children’s TYLENOL Cold & Flu and trial/travel sizes) (exp 12/31, no limit)
- $1/1 TYLENOL Cold, TYLENOL Sinus, Children’s TYLENOL Cold, or SUDAFED product (exp 12/30, no limit)
- $2/1 Aleve 40 ct or larger (Excludes Aleve-D) (exp 12/30, limit 4)
- $2/1 Aleve PM 20 ct or larger (Excludes Aleve-D) (exp 12/30, limit 4)
- $1.50/1 Excedrin 20ct or larger product (exp 1/1/19, no limit)
As an idea, through December 8th, Walgreens has select medicines on sale! Plus, when you buy two Robitussin 20 ct. or 4 oz, Advil Congestion 10 ct. or Dimetapp 4 oz, you will earn 3,000 bonus points ($3 reward).
Walgreens Deal Idea (thru 12/8):
Robitussin 20ct or 4oz or Dimetapp 4oz $5.99 (regularly $7.99)
Buy 2 = $11.98
Use two $2/1 Robitussin or any ONE (1) Dimetapp printable coupons or found in the Walgreens App
Get back 3,000 Bonus Points ($3 reward)
Final cost $4.98 total – $2.49 each!
In addition, select Aleve and Bayer pain relief products are on sale Buy One, Get One 50% off at Walgreens. Combine this sale with the coupons mentioned above to snag a nice deal…