12 Days of Cheese at Whole Foods = 50% Off Select Cheese Daily
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Calling all cheese lovers!
Through December 23rd, head to Whole Foods where they are offering a whopping 50% off a different cheese every day! Even better, Amazon Prime members will save an extra 10% off the already reduced sale prices.
This sale is available in-store only and while supplies last. Not valid at Whole Foods Market 365 stores. You can read more about it here.
If you love Whole Foods AND Amazon, Amazon Prime members can score an additional 10% off ALL Whole Foods Market sale items marked with a yellow tag (excludes alcohol) plus weekly deep discounts on select best-selling items! Read more here.
Here are the different Cheeses you can try this month….
- December 12th: Klare Melk Truffle Gouda
- December 13th: Esquirrou Petit Ossau-Iraty
- December 14th: Kaltbach Cave-Aged Le Greyere
- December 15th: Vermont Creamery Bijou
- December 16th: Herve Mons Camembert
- December 17th: Neal’s Yard Dairy Keen’s Cheddar
- December 18th: Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog
- December 19th: Uplands Cheese Pleasant Ridge Reserve
- December 20th: Saxon Creamery Hika Bay
- December 21st: Rogue Creamery Organic Enraptured Blue
- December 22nd: Mitica Mini Drunken Goat
- December 23rd: The Cellars at Jasper Hill Farm Wilougbhy, Kombucha Washed