Tidying Up with Marie Kondo Coming to Netflix in January
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Ready to declutter and spark joy?
If you’ve followed Hip2Save for a while, you may have heard us talk about Marie Kondo’s innovative KonMari method from her best-selling book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up – one of our faves here at Hip2Save. And guess what? We couldn’t be more excited to hear that Kondo is bringing her magic to Netflix! 😱
That’s right! Starting January 1st, 2019, Kondo will be launching a new Netflix series “Tidying Up with Marie Kondo” based on her popular novel. In the new series, Kondo will share her innovative method for clearing out clutter and choosing joy. Along the way, she will hold hands, jump for joy, and take deep, meditative breaths with distressed homeowners as they toss out all of their baggage, both proverbial and literal. We’ll have the popcorn ready! 🍿
What a great way to kick off the New Year!
Until then, check out our other organizational posts:
- How To Fold Clothes to Save Space Using KonMari Folding Method
- Simple Tips and Tricks for Decluttering Your Home
- 16 Clever Ways to Organize with Trash
- Easy Closet De-Cluttering Hack
- Tired of Keeping Your Kiddo’s Closet Organized? Check Out This Tip!
- Best App to Organize Kid Artwork and School Papers
- Our Favorite Method to Organize School Papers (+ FREE Printable Labels)
- Get Organized with These Highly Rated Home Organization Products