Chip and Joanna Gaines to Launch New TV Network (Coming Summer 2020)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Fixer Upper fans rejoice!
Eeeek! 😍 Chip and Joanna Gaines just announced that they are returning to the big screen with a new TV network launch focused on inspiration, lifestyle, and design – and it’s coming your way in the summer of 2020!
In a joint venture with HGTV’s parent company Discovery, Inc., the couple’s new and yet-to-be-named network will replace DIY Network and feature content around community, home, garden, food, wellness, entrepreneurship, and design.
You’ll also be able to get your fix of their popular series Fixer Upper as the network will air reruns and be home to the complete library of that series, which premiered on HGTV in 2013. 🙌🏻
“Our intention with this network is to create and curate content that inspires, encourages, and helps to build bridges across our communities. We want honest, authentic programming that brings families together. We want to create a space on television unlike anything that exists today. A lifestyle channel aimed at inspiring and looking at the world in a new way.” -Chip and Joanna Gaines
According to this press release from Discovery, the multi-platform media company (to be named soon), will consist of a linear television network and TV Everywhere app, which will be unveiled in the summer of 2020. There are also plans in the works for a subscription streaming service to debut at a later date.
Summer 2020 can’t get here soon enough!
Want more of Chip and Joanna? Check out these posts:
- Make This Copycat Magnolia Wreath for Much Less
- Save Money with These Frugal Lookalike Magnolia Wreaths
- Magnolia Copycats – Get the Joanna Gaines Look… for Half the Cost!
- DIY Shiplap Tips to Get the Magnolia Home Look Yourself
- I Made Joanna Gaines’ Biscuit Recipe and They Were Amazing!
- Save on These Magnolia Lookalike Distressed Corbel Bookends at Hobby Lobby
- Love Magnolia Market? Check Out These Frugal Cotton Wreath Lookalikes for Less!
- Save BIG on Farmhouse Décor with These Knock-Offs
- Joanna Gaines Just Launched a New Collection at Anthropologie
And, if you are looking to score a deal on their new book, We Are Gardeners, check out this Amazon deal!