Free Kindle Book for Amazon Prime Members ($5 Value)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This month, you’ll find eight choices valued at $4.99 each and you’ll have the option of grabbing the hardcover editions for just $6.99 – $9.99!
Choose from one of these Kindle books:
- One Small Sacrifice (Shadows of New York) by Hilary Davidson
- Valencia and Valentine by Suzy Krause
- The Price of Paradise by Susana López Rubio
- Thin Air (Jessica Shaw) by Lisa Gray
- Before the Broken Star (The Evermore Chronicles) by Emily R. King
- Man Fast: A Memoir by Natasha Scripture
- The Mask Collectors: A Novel by Ruvanee Pietersz Vilhauer
- Rosie the Dragon and Charlie Make Waves by Lauren H. Kerstein
If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other mobile devices with the Free Kindle Reading Apps found here.
If you have Kindle Unlimited, these titles will be available to borrow next month when they are officially released.