Rare $35 Off $70 Target Purchase Coupon w/ REDcard Sign Up
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Thinking about getting a Target REDcard?
Once you’re approved, a coupon for $35 off a qualifying purchase of $70 or more will be mailed to you with your new REDcard and you will be able to use your $35 off coupon on eligible items through July 20th!
Items excluded from this discount include: gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby products, select toys, Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise House, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Max, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox hardware, Red Dead Redemption II video games, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, and Target Optical.
Perks of having a Target REDcard:
- Free 2-day shipping on most items on Target.com (no minimum purchase!)
- Early access to special events, products & promotions just for REDcard holders
- Extended returns (additional 30 days, excludes Optical and non-returnable items)
- 15% off + free shipping on select diapers, wipes & formula subscriptions
- Exclusive extras, including special items, offers & 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year
- Save 5% when you use your REDcard at any in-store Starbucks location
- Save an extra 5% when you pay with your REDcard
Don’t want the credit card?
Consider signing up for the debit card instead of the credit version to receive the same perks, no annual fee, and no credit check required. The debit card is tied to your existing checking account so you can also withdraw up to $40 cash at checkout in-store.
(Thanks, Totally Target!)