50% Off Select Weight Watchers Plans (Starting at ONLY 40¢ Per Day!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking to work on your summer body?
Through May 25th, join WW (Weight Watchers) and save 50% off select plans!
Note that this offer is available to new and rejoining members only. Your membership will auto-renew at the end of your plan period, and you will be charged monthly thereafter at the standard monthly fee until you cancel.
If you’ve tried the old Weight Watchers program in the past and are curious about how it works now, it’s simple! The new Freestyle program makes it easier to keep track of SmartPoints since there are NO foods that are off limits, as long as they fit within your daily SmartPoints allowance.
That means you can still enjoy foods like pizza, cake, ice cream, chocolate, and more in moderation! And so many healthy foods, like eggs, Greek yogurt, and chicken breast, have ZERO points!
Plus, with the digital programs, you’ll get access to a database of over 4,000+ recipes! You’ll also get help from a WW Coach 24 hours a day, seven days a week in 24/7 Expert Chat!
Check out these plans:
Digital 3-Month Program $19.95/month
Plus Starter Fee $20
Total = $79.85
Minus 50% discount (will deduct $39.93)
Final cost just $13.31 per month!
That’s just 44¢ per day!
Workshop + Digital 3-Month Program $44.95/month
Plus Starter Fee $20
Total = $154.85
Minus 50% discount (will deduct $77.43)
Final cost just $25.80 per month!
That’s just 86¢ per day!
Check out these new WW program features…
- New rewards program! join WW (Weight Watchers) and save 50% off select plans is a new one-of-a-kind rewards program where members earn “Wins” for their healthy habits. Then, members can redeem them for exclusive products and experiences (like Kohl’s gift cards!) delivered to their door for free!
- Enjoy natural foods? WW is removing artificial sweeteners, coloring, flavoring, and preservatives from ALL of the food products that carry their brand!
- Improved app! Use the updated WW app to track your weight (no matter which way it goes), log your meals, and record your activity – you automatically earn Wins.
- Next on the horizon: A partnership with Headspace to create custom mindfulness content that members can tap into from the WW app – anytime, anywhere.
- New WW Healthy Kitchen: They’re launching a new line of kitchen tools and cookbooks that make it simpler and easier to eat well.
On the fence? See what other Hip2Save readers think about Weight Watchers…
I have been on WW for 8 weeks now (used it back in college 15 years ago). It has been great – lost 25 pounds. My cousin recently started (she was on the keto diet decided to try this instead) she’s on her third week and is down 9 pounds. I would give it a try. It’s nice to be able to eat whatever you want in moderation. Best!
I started 2 weeks ago and have lost 5 pounds, without even exercising. I have never really tried any other diet, but I definitely recommend the freestyle program. With so many zero point foods, flexibility over the week, and the ease of tracking, it is a great place to start!
Also, my mom and sister are down 15 and 7 in the month they have been doing it. I love that you can still make a living with it. Every other diet I have looked into seems unsustainable long term.. this one is totally doable.
This is a great program! I started last year and it was so easy for me to follow and lose my weight!! I am currently expecting and am still following the program with my doctor’s approval so it is keeping me accountable!! I was looking for a program that I didn’t need to buy different types of food, etc. I, for the most part, am able to eat what I make for my family that consists of three picky kid eaters 🙂
I joined WW 5 weeks ago and have already lost 21 pounds! The amazing thing about this program is that you are never starving because you can always eat a 0 point food. I don’t even consider this a diet because you can eat anything you want as long as it is within your points.