Chick-fil-A Frosted Caramel Coffee is Here for Limited Time Only
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Chick-fil-A’s seasonal sweet treats have quite the dedicated fan base (we love you, peach milkshake)!
But even the most devoted frosted coffee fan may have missed the debut of Chick-fil-A’s latest frozen treat because it launched in the midst of all of the excitement surrounding Chick-fil-A’s other new menu item – mac & cheese.
We would hate for this Frosted Caramel Coffee to get lost in the mac and cheese shuffle because we know first-hand that this decadent coffee/dessert mashup deserves its own moment in the spotlight. So let’s take a minute get to know this new seasonal sweet treat, shall we?
This hand-spun treat combines Chick-fil-A’s custom blend of cold-brewed coffee with vanilla Icedream dessert and caramel syrup. It’s sold in both small and large sizes, which were priced respectively at $3.39 and $3.95 for us. Prices may vary by location.
This seasonal beverage is now available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants. Get one while you can, because they will only remain on the menu until November 9th or for as long as supplies last!
Love Chick-fil-A? Join the free membership program, Chick-fil-A One:
- Members earn points with every purchase, earning more points per dollar spent as they reach new membership tiers (see info on tiers below).
- Points can be used to redeem available rewards or members can choose to save their points for redemption later.
- Members can now earn points for online catering orders using their Chick-fil-A One account!
- Members may receive surprise rewards from their local Chick-fil-A restaurant(s).
- Every member receives a birthday reward.
- Chick-fil-A One Silver and Red Members will have the ability to gift rewards to friends.