Advil Liqui-Gels 160-Count Only $7.79 Each After Mail-In Rebate at Target
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Through October 28th or while supplies last, Pfizer is offering a $5 Rebate when you purchase $20 of select products including Advil, Emergen-C, Centrum and more!
You can head here to see all the participating products. There is a limit of two rebates per person and the $20 threshold is after any additional coupons and savings.
Even better, there are quite a few printable coupons available…
- $3/1 ThermaCare product 2ct+
- $2/1 Centrum or Centrum Silver product 60ct+
- $2/1 Advil Product 40ct+
- $2/1 Nexium 24HR product
- $2/1 Emergen-C product 7ct+
- $2/1 Advil PM product 20ct+
- $2/1 Children’s or Infant’s Advil OR Dimetapp OR Children’s Robitussin
- $2/1 Preparation H product
- $2/1 Adult Robitussin
- $0.50/1 ChapStick Total Hydration product
- $3/1 Nexium 24HR 28ct or 42ct
- $3/1 Advil Easy Open 160ct+
- $3/1 Advil Film Coated product 80ct+
Plus, through September 28th, Target is offering 5% off Advil with this Cartwheel offer! Stack all of these offers together for a great deal!
Target Deal Idea (Thru 9/28):
Buy two Advil Liqui-Gels 160-count $13.99 each
Total = $27.98
Use the 5% off Advil Cartwheel offer
Use two $3/1 Advil Easy Open 160ct+ printable coupons found here
Submit for the $5 mail-in rebate
Final cost $15.58 total – just $7.79 each!