10 Fall Finds From Trader Joe’s That Will Make You Forget All About Pumpkin Spice
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Thanksgiving is in the air at Trader Joe’s!
While pumpkin spice has been the king of fall flavors for as long as we can remember, there are a handful of other contenders quietly making their way up the list this year – apple, cinnamon, salted caramel, and maple. We found lots of these new Trader Joe’s fall products in the form of desserts, beverages, breakfast items, and even hand soap. We also found popping corn that pops off the cob right in the microwave…how fun is that!? 🍿
Here’s a look at 10 of our favorite fall finds from TJ’s:
1. Maple Leaf Cookies – $3.49
2. Maple Ginger Cookie Swirl Ice Cream – $2.99
3. Organic Maple Butter – $5.99
4. Maple Pecan Clusters Cereal – $3.99
5. Just the Clusters Maple Pecan Granola Cereal – $3.29
6. Autumn Maple Coffee – $7.99
7. Corn on the Cob Popping Corn – $1.99
8. Cinnamon Whisk Natural Air Freshener – 99¢
9. Apple Cider Foaming Hand Soap – $2.99
10. Maple & Sea Salt Kettle Corn – $2.49