Walmart Holiday Savings Begin Now | Online-Only Deals, Gift Finder, 500 Exclusive Toys & More
Let the holiday shopping season begin! 🎉
Although there may be an ongoing debate regarding whether it’s too early to put up your Christmas decorations, it’s literally never too early to get a head start your Christmas shopping (for those of us who like to be prepared, anyway)! Apparently, Walmart agrees, because they’re rolling out some of their holiday deals beginning now!
“We’re excited to deliver savings for all of our holiday shoppers,” said Steve Bratspies, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer, Walmart U.S. said. “Saving our customers time is also paramount at this time of year, especially with fewer days to get ready for big family meals, parties and gift-giving. We’re making sure this season is the easiest yet for our customers with nine tech-enabled ways to shop for everyone on their list – when and how they want.”
Here are some of the ways Walmart plans to help its customers start early and save more this holiday season…
Early and Ongoing Deals Throughout the Season
Walmart is now offering holiday savings earlier than ever with its Early Deals Drop online. Select deals have already gone live on electronics, gaming devices, toys, home, and sporting goods, including the BouncePro 7-Foot My First Trampoline for $99 (shown above).
There are hundreds of other deals available right now, including the Farberware 3.2 Quart Digital Oil-Less Fryer for $39 (shown above), and a VIZIO 55-inch Class M-Series Quantum 4K Ultra HDR Smart TV for $398. The savings will continue with additional Deal Drops throughout the season.
More Tech-Enabled Ways to Shop Than Ever
Walmart is making it easier than ever for customers to get their holiday shopping done with new tech-enabled features and expanded shopping services. This holiday season, Walmart is offering the following convenient ways to shop:
- Gift Finder – Now customers can search for gifts on Walmart.com with Gift Finder, a new function that provides gift ideas for 40 different types of recipients. Customers can search for personalized recommendations based on the recipient’s age, gender, and desired price range.
- Scannable Toy Catalog – New this year, customers can use their smartphones to scan and shop Walmart’s seasonal toy catalog. This new digital shopping experience will become available on November 1st, allowing customers to easily shop the catalog through the Walmart app.
- Free NextDay Delivery – For the first time, customers can now order from hundreds of thousands of eligible items and have them delivered the very next day without a membership fee. Exclusions may apply during peak shopping days.
- Expanded Check Out With Me Services – Check Out With Me is a service that allows customers to avoid lines at the register by checking out with an associate wherever they are shopping, including the garden center, the electronics department or near the registers. It is now available at all Walmart Supercenters.
- Expanded DotCom Store: The DotCom Store, which is also now available in all Walmart Supercenters, lets customers place an online order right from the store if they can’t find the item they want in-store. Items are ordered with the help of an associate and sent directly to the customer’s home or nearest Walmart for pickup.
- In addition to these new features and expanded shopping services, customers can also take advantage of Pickup Today, free two-day shipping, and Online Grocery Pickup and Grocery Delivery to buy their gifts and everyday essentials in more convenient ways than ever.
More Top Gifts
Walmart’s self-proclaimed America’s Best Toy Shop will feature more than 500 exclusive toys, which is an increase of about 20% from last year. There will be over 1,300 new toys to choose from, including items from Frozen 2, Star Wars, and the Baby Shark product line.
This year, customers can also shop other departments for more Walmart exclusives and top brands like SwissTech, WoodWick, Hobby Kids Adventures, Hello Bello, Kindi Kids, and Bobbi Brown.
HIP TIP: Check out Walmart’s Hottest Toys List for Christmas 2019! We sorted through it to find 10 of the toys that we predict will be HOT for holiday shopping at Walmart this year
More Ways to Celebrate the Season in Stores
Starting November 2nd, Walmart will begin offering “retailtainment” events throughout the holiday season. The stores are planning themed events including Pokémon and Star Wars on November 16-17 and Frozen 2 on November 23-24. Santa will also be making stops at Walmart stores nationwide on November 9 and December 7.