25% Off New Echo Device with Eligible Trade-In | Save up to 40% Off Echo Show 8
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking to upgrade your Amazon Device?
For a limited time only, hop on over to Amazon where when you trade in an eligible Echo device, speaker, or bluetooth headphones, you’ll be eligible for an Amazon.com Gift Card PLUS 25% off any new Echo device – including the soon-to-be-released Echo Show 8 Smart Display!
The best part – even non-working devices or speakers are eligible!
Here’s how to score your gift card and coupon:
- Head here and share the details on your device or speaker and its condition to receive a trade-in quote. Even non-working devices or speakers are eligible!
- Then, print a shipping label and mail your device or speaker for free. Be sure to ship your items within seven (7) calendar days of submitting the trade-in.
- Once accepted, an Amazon Gift Card equal to the appraised value of your device or speaker, plus a bonus 25% off any new qualifying Echo device will be applied to your account. The bonus 25% off savings will expire at 11:59 PM PT on February 29th, 2020.
Which devices are eligible for the trade-in?
You can trade the following devices:
- Echo (1st Generation)
- Echo (2nd Generation)
- Echo Dot Kids Edition
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
- Echo Dot (3rd generation)
- Echo Show (1st Generation)
- Echo Plus (1st Generation)
See the full trade-in list here.
What Echo devices can I upgrade to?
You can upgrade to the following Echo devices:
- Echo Show 8 Smart Display
- Echo (3rd Generation)
- Echo Dot (3rd Generation)
- Echo Buds Wireless Earbuds
- Echo Show (2nd Generation)
- Echo Show 5 Smart Display
Check out this deal idea…
Echo Show 8 Smart Display $99.99 (regularly $129.99) – preorder now for release date of 11/28
Use your 25% trade-in coupon
Final cost $74.99 shipped – over 40% off this NEW device!