25% Off New Kindle Device w/ Eligible Trade-In at Amazon
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking to upgrade your Amazon Device?
For a limited time only, hop on over to Amazon where when you trade in an eligible Kindle device, you’ll be eligible for an Amazon.com Gift Card PLUS 25% off any new Kindle device – including the all-new Kindle Paperwhite!
The best part – even non-working devices are eligible!
Here’s how to score your gift card and coupon:
- Head here and share the details about your Kindle and its condition to receive a trade-in quote. Even non-working devices are eligible!
- Then, print a shipping label and mail your Kindle for free. Be sure to ship your items within seven (7) calendar days of submitting the trade-in.
- Once accepted, an Amazon Gift Card equal to the appraised value of your device or speaker, plus a bonus 25% off any new Kindle will be automatically applied to your account. The bonus 25% off savings will expire at 11:59 PM PT on February 29th, 2020.
Which devices are eligible for the trade-in?
You can trade the following devices:
- Kindle (1st Generation)
- Kindle (2nd Generation)
- Kindle DX (graphite or white)
- Kindle Keyboard (3rd generation)
- Kindle Touch (4th generation)
- Kindle (5th Generation)
- Kindle (6th Generation)
- & More
See the full trade-in list here.
What Kindle devices can I upgrade to?
You can upgrade to the following Echo devices:
- All-new Kindle or Essentials Bundle
- All-new Kindle Kids Edition
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle
- Kindle Oasis E-reader (9th Generation)
- All-new Kindle Oasis
Check out this deal idea…
All-new Kindle $59.99 (regularly $89.99)
Use your 25% trade-in coupon
Final cost $44.99 shipped – that’s 50% off this NEW device!