FREE $5 Amazon eBook Credit w/ $20 Kindle eBook Purchase
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon is giving you a good reason to start reading again…
To claim this credit, you must first be logged into your account and activate the offer here. Once activated, you’ll have until 4/2 to spend $20 on Kindle eBooks sold by Amazon. This includes eBook gift purchases, bulk eBook orders, and pre-orders that are fulfilled during the offer period!
Note this offer does not apply to eBook pre-orders that are fulfilled outside the offer period, physical goods, digital magazines, audiobooks (including Audible companions for your Kindle eBook purchase), print books, or digital subscriptions such as Kindle Unlimited.
Within two days of spending the required amount, Amazon will send you an email stating that the promotional credit has been applied to your account and instructions on how to redeem it. You will then have 30 days to use the $5 credit before it expires.
Get 2 FREE months of Amazon Kindle Unlimited and access to over 1 million titles!
Follow these steps to score your $5 Amazon eBook credit:
- Head here and activate the offer by clicking the yellow button that says “Activate Now“
- Purchase at least $20 worth of Kindle eBooks by April 2nd
- Your credit will be automatically applied to your account within 4 days after your purchase
- Your $5 eBook credit can automatically be redeemed on your next Kindle eBook purchase
If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other smart devices with the Free Kindle Reading Apps found here!
Need a book recommendation? Check out some of our Hip2Keto faves:
- Southern Keto: 100+ Traditional Food Favorites for a Low-Carb Lifestyle by Natasha Newton
- The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss by Dr. Jason Fung
- The Complete Low-Carb Cookbook by George Stella
- Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on The Ketogenic Diet by Maria Emmerich