Save $195 Off Roborock Robot Vacuum & Mop on Amazon
Score BIG savings on one of the best robot vacuums on Amazon!
If the newest Roborock vacuum is on your wishlist, don’t miss this! Head over to Amazon where they are offering this highly-rated Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum and Mop in white for only $454.92 shipped (regularly $649.89) when you use promo code ROBOROCKS6 at checkout.
This smart vacuum features a built-in sensor that scans the room and comes up with the best route to clean, and it can easily be managed from the Mi Home App on your device. It has a removable, high-efficiency filter that captures household dust and pet dander and features a washable design. This smart vacuum has self-adjusting brushes so it can easily switch from hard flooring to carpeting. Also, the battery can run for up to a whopping 150 minutes on a single charge. The refillable water tank and microfiber cloth allow this smart vacuum to double as a mop.
Note that this is fulfilled by Amazon and sold by Roborock Technology Co, a 3rd party seller with a 97% positive score from over 1,100 ratings.
Check out these savings…
Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum and Mop $649.89
Use promo code ROBOROCKS6
Shipping is free
Final cost $454.92 shipped!
Hip2Save Sidekick, Emily, absolutely LOVES her Roborock vacuum…
I recently asked for the Roborock S4 for Christmas after researching tirelessly for the best robot vacuum. It’s totally exceeded all of my expectations! Here’s why I love it—
- For starters, it’s so sleek: I’m sorry to say it, but I definitely judged this vacuum by its cover. It has a very clean looking silhouette with an all-black encasement, plus the top lifts up easily to remove the dust bin.
- Two words—smart navigation: The cleaning method of this vacuum is so much more efficient than randomized movements. It creates small sections after using a laser to identify room boundaries & obstacles and cleans in an S motion. I’m telling you, the mapping capabilities are incredibly good!
- Virtual boundaries in the Roborock app: After the map is created, you can set virtual boundaries and no go zones to keep the vacuum out of specific areas. I love this near our TV and computer where we have a bunch of cords that could cause tangling, so I’ve made blocks to prevent the vacuum from going there.
- Zone-cleaning capabilities: After cooking dinner, I always create a zone in the kitchen to send the vacuum to clean while I relax on the couch. It’s a simple way to target specific areas when you don’t need to vacuum the entire house.
- Adjust power as needed: I typically use the “Balanced” setting, though you can adjust down to “Silent” or up to “Turbo” or “Max” for high-powered cleaning when needed.
- It’s SO quiet! Compared to a Roomba I’ve used in the past, this vacuum makes a minimal amount of noise in comparison. I run it while I’m doing work from home and I forget it’s going half of the time!
- Control from anywhere: My boyfriend wasn’t sure if he was allowed to touch my new prized possession and asked if he could turn it on (which can easily be done by the power button on top). However, I beat him to it by starting the vacuum from the app while I was out and about. It can also connect to Amazon Alexa!
I seriously can’t recommend this vacuum enough—I’m in love!