Roborock Robot Vacuum Only $284.90 Shipped for Amazon Prime Members (Regularly $400)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Save on a robot vacuum from Amazon!
Today, October 14th only, head over to Amazon where Prime Members can score this Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum for just $284.90 shipped (regularly $399.99). This robot vacuum uses a laser system to scan your home and create the best cleaning routines. Use the Roborock app to set boundaries, clean select areas, adjust power settings and more! It can clean for up to 150 minutes on a single charge and the dustbin has a transparent design so you know when to empty it.
See why our sidekick, Emily, absolutely loves this vacuum…
I recently asked for the Roborock S4 for Christmas after researching tirelessly for the best robot vacuum. It’s totally exceeded all of my expectations! Here’s why I love it…
- For starters, it’s so sleek: I’m sorry to say it, but I definitely judged this vacuum by its cover. It has a very clean looking silhouette with an all-black encasement, plus the top lifts up easily to remove the dust bin.
- Two words—smart navigation: The cleaning method of this vacuum is so much more efficient than randomized movements. It creates small sections after using a laser to identify room boundaries & obstacles and cleans in an S motion. I’m telling you, the mapping capabilities are incredibly good!
- Virtual boundaries in the Roborock app: After the map is created, you can set virtual boundaries and no go zones to keep the vacuum out of specific areas. I love this near our TV and computer where we have a bunch of cords that could cause tangling, so I’ve made blocks to prevent the vacuum from going there.
- Zone-cleaning capabilities: After cooking dinner, I always create a zone in the kitchen to send the vacuum to clean while I relax on the couch. It’s a simple way to target specific areas when you don’t need to vacuum the entire house.
- Adjust power as needed: I typically use the “Balanced” setting, though you can adjust down to “Silent” or up to “Turbo” or “Max” for high-powered cleaning when needed.
- It’s SO quiet! Compared to a Roomba I’ve used in the past, this vacuum makes a minimal amount of noise in comparison. I run it while I’m doing work from home and I forget it’s going half of the time!
- Control from anywhere: My boyfriend wasn’t sure if he was allowed to touch my new prized possession and asked if he could turn it on (which can easily be done by the power button on top). However, I beat him to it by starting the vacuum from the app while I was out and about. It can also connect to Amazon Alexa!
I seriously can’t recommend this vacuum enough. I’m in love!
The S5 Max is also on sale — it does mopping too. You can set up no-mopping areas in addition to no-vacuum areas!
Thanks for sharing with us, Sandra!