Download the New Coupons.com App & Earn Cash Back at ANY Store (Including Pick-Up and Delivery Orders!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Saving on groceries has never been easier!
Woo hoo! With the brand new Coupons.com app, you can now earn cash back on your grocery purchases at ANY grocery or warehouse store including Target, Sam’s Club, Costco, ALDI, Publix, Walgreens, Walmart and more! And these cash back offers are eligible for both in store purchases AND online pick-up and delivery – awesome!
The new Coupons.com app allows you to save your favorite offers (think food, health and beauty, pet, baby products and more!), scan your store receipts or link to your store’s loyalty card and then earn cash back on your purchases.
And the best part is that Coupons.com now accept receipts from ANY store that has itemized receipts so you can even save at smaller local/regional grocery stores that aren’t usually included in cash back offers.
Even better, there’s no minimum payout required so you can cash out whenever you want and linking your account to your PayPal is super easy.
Follow these steps to start getting paid to buy groceries…
- Download the new Coupons.com app (it’s free!)
- Sign in or create a new account (if you already have an account with Coupons.com, you can sign in with your existing email address)
- Verify your account (receive a text to show it’s you)
- Tap the + sign to add offers to your list (you can filter offers by Trending / New Offers, by category or even search for a specific item in the search bar)
- Start shopping! Use the ‘My List’ tab in the app to easily see all your offers while you shop.
- Redeem your savings. If you’ve visited a store and have already linked your store loyalty card, you will receive your cash back shortly after it is approved. If you plan to visit a store without a loyalty card, keep your receipt and send it in the “Redeem” tab.
- Once approved, cash back will be deposited to your PayPal account, and you can transfer it out at any time (note that you must add your mobile phone number and link your PayPal account to be eligible to receive cash back)
- Simplify your shopping trip by linking your loyalty account from grocery stores you commonly shop at. These stores can be found in the “Redeem” tab. Once your account is linked, Coupons.com takes care of everything after checkout – they match your offers to purchases and transfer cash back to your PayPal account once approved.
- Note that the option to print coupons from within the Coupons.com app will no longer be available; however, you will still be able to print through the Coupons.com website.
- You can still access previous Store-Specific coupons connected through your loyalty card by going to account and tapping “Store-Specific Coupons”
Note that each offer on the Coupons.com app has terms and requirements so make sure to check them carefully. Most offers may not be eligible on specially marked items like clearance or Manager’s Specials. You are only able to use one digital offer OR printable coupon on each item.