Rare Black Friday Offer! $50 Off Always Pan – Lowest Price We’ve Seen (Replaces 8 Pieces of Cookware!)
Don’t miss this Black Friday deal on one our of team’s favorite pans!
This is an AMAZING deal on this highly rated pan (I paid much more for mine!). In fact, I have never seen it available for this low of a price and for this reason, I don’t think this code/sale will last long.
Before I go any further, I do want to address the price. Yes, this is a spendy pan even if you can grab it for this killer price of $95 shipped with the code SUPERSALE at checkout. If you do not spend a lot of time in the kitchen and/or if you do not have the budget for a new piece of cookware, please just skip over this post.
Why spend $95 on this pan?
- This pan looks amazing – it comes in 6 different fun and sophisticated colors! I leave mine out on my stovetop all the time as I think it is so beautiful – I have it in the spice color. It makes me smile every time I see it in my kitchen (maybe I am weird but this pan makes me happy.)
- It replaces up to 8 traditional pieces of cookware including a fry pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, spatula, and spoon rest. That means less clutter in your kitchen cabinets and drawers!
- It features a non-toxic, nonstick ceramic coating that works so well! It is the perfect pan to scramble eggs, whip up pancakes, saute chicken. And it literally wipes clean with warm water and a small amount of soap!
- It comes with a nesting beechwood spatula that fits perfectly on the integrated spoon rest. This is a game changer for me as I no longer make a mess moving my spatula back & forth between the pan and the spoon rest.
- It also comes with a custom stainless steel steamer basket so you can easily steam veggies and boil pasta. The modular lid allows you to let off steam when you want to and lock it in when you don’t.
- It has pour spouts so you can easily drain pasta water, grease etc without making a mess!
Grab this pan while you can:
Always Pan $145
Use the code SUPERSALE ($50 off)
Final cost only $95 shipped!
Anyone else own this pan? Please share your experience in the comments!