*HOT* 8 Household, Grocery & Personal Care Items Only $7 at Dollar General (June 26th Only – Just Use Your Phone)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Save big with your phone & digital coupons at Dollar General!
Just remember to clip the coupon in your Dollar General app before heading to the store. Then, enter the phone number associated with your account on the PIN pad during checkout, and the coupon will be automatically applied when you purchase $25+ of eligible items Saturday, June 26th ONLY.
Even better, select items also have digital manufacturer’s coupons available to clip. Stack these with the DG coupon and score HOT buys on household essentials!
All you need is your phone to snag this *HOT* deal scenario…
Buy 1 ALL Liquid Laundry Detergent $4*
Buy 1 Snuggle Liquid, Booster Pacs, or Scent Shakes $4*
Buy 3 Honey Nut Cheerios or Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal 10.6-12.4oz Boxes 3/$6
Buy 1 Arm & Hammer Clean Scentsations 15oz $3.50
Buy 1 Palmolive Ultra Spray Away Dish Soap $4
Buy 1 Colgate Renewal Gum Whitening Restoration Toothpaste 3oz $7
Use the $5/$25 Dollar General digital coupon (exp. 6/19)
Use the $3/2 Snuggle or ALL digital coupon (exp. 6/26)
Use the $1/2 Honey Nut Cheerios or Cinnamon Toast Crunch digital coupon (exp. 7/14)
Use the $1/1 Arm & Hammer Laundry digital coupon (exp. 7/11)
Use the $1.50/1 Palmolive Ultra Spray Digital coupon (exp. 6/28)
Use the $3/1 Colgate Gum Renewal digital coupon (exp. 6/30)
Save $3 automatically at checkout when you spend $10 on select Ajax, Palmolive, Colgate & Fabuloso
Submit receipt for Snuggle Try Me Free Rebate Offer = $4 (exp. 7/20)
Final cost $7 for all 8 items – just 88¢ each!
*The $4 price is when you buy 2 Snuggle or ALL products. You can do this deal with 2 Snuggle products but not 2 ALL, you have to have at least 1 Snuggle in the deal scenario!
**This week’s total needs to be at least $28 before coupons due to $3 being automatically deducted when you check out for the Palmolive & Colgate deal.
Hip Tips to keep in mind…
- Pricing may vary in your area, so if your total is slightly below $25 before coupons, you’ll want to grab a cheap filler item to get you over the $25 threshold to use the $5/$25 coupon.
- Please keep in mind that you can change up this scenario to grab products that you typically use in your home as long as the total is $28 before coupons (this week only your total has to be $28 instead of $25 due to automatic savings at checkout). This is just one of the many scenarios that you can do and save big!
- You will need to be logged in to your Dollar General account in order to see all of the digital coupons mentioned above. You can clip the coupons in advance or scan the products with your DG app in-store, however, my store has spotty service so I like to clip in advance. Some coupons may not come up by searching the name, so you’ll need to open the digital coupons page and scroll if you don’t find it immediately.
- I find that it works best to enter your phone number into the keypad AFTER the cashier has scanned all of your items and hit total.
- Be sure to check out with a cashier! I’ve tried self-checkout at two different stores and my digital coupons did not all apply to my purchase even when I entered my phone number!