*HOT* 9 Household, Grocery & Personal Care Items Only $4.40 at Dollar General (August 7th Only – Just Use Your Phone)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Save big with your phone & digital coupons at Dollar General!
Just remember to clip the coupon in your Dollar General app before heading to the store. Then, enter the phone number associated with your account on the PIN pad during checkout, and the coupon will be automatically applied when you purchase $25+ of eligible items Saturday, August 7th ONLY.
Even better, select items also have digital manufacturer’s coupons available to clip. Stack these with the DG coupon and score HOT buys on household essentials!
All you need is your phone to snag this *HOT* deal scenario…
Buy 1 Tide Simply Pods Detergent $2.95
Buy 1 Downy Citrus & Vanilla Bliss Liquid Fabric Conditioner (Fabric Softener) 34oz $2.95
Buy 1 Men’s or Women’s Schick Classic Disposable Razors 3-Count $4 (regularly $4.50)
Buy 2 Colgate Optic White Stainfighter Gel Toothpastes $3 each
Buy 1 Oral-B Indicator Color Collection Soft Manual Toothbrush 2-Count $3
Buy 1 Lysol 15-Count Wipes* $1
Buy 2 Tone Body Washes $3 each
Total = $25.90
Use the $5/$25 Dollar General digital coupon (exp 8/7)
Use the $2/1 Tide digital coupon (exp 8/7)
Use the $2/1 Downy Fabric Enhancer digital coupon (exp 8/7)
Use the $3/1 Schick Classic Disposable Razors digital coupon (exp 8/14)
Use the $4/2 Colgate Toothpaste digital coupon (exp 8/14)
Use the $2/1 Oral-B Indicator Color Collection Manual Toothbrush digital coupon (exp 7/31)
Use the $0.50/1 Lysol product digital coupon (exp 8/28)
Use the Buy 1, Get 1 Free Tone Bodywash digital coupon (exp 8/7)
Final cost $4.40 total for all 9 products – ONLY 49¢ each!
*The 15-count packets of Lysol Wipes are usually found in the aisle with the smaller-sized cleaning products and other $1 items.
Hip Tips to keep in mind…
- Please keep in mind that you can change up this scenario to grab products that you typically use in your home as long as the total is at least $25 before coupons and pricing may vary in your area. This is just one of the many scenarios that you can do and save big!
- You will need to be logged in to your Dollar General account in order to see all of the digital coupons mentioned above. You can clip the coupons in advance or scan the products with your DG app in-store, however, my store has spotty service so I like to clip in advance. Some coupons may not come up by searching the name, so you’ll need to open the digital coupons page and scroll if you don’t find it immediately.
- I find that it works best to enter your phone number into the keypad AFTER the cashier has scanned all of your items and hit total.
- Be sure to check out with a cashier! I’ve tried self-checkout at two different stores and my digital coupons did not all apply to my purchase even when I entered my phone number!
- My store (and every other DG I’ve been in) seems to be a wifi/cell dead zone with no service beyond the entrance to the store! I place my items into the shopping cart and head to the front of the store to use the Dollar General app to scan them to be sure the coupons are attaching prior to check out.