Up to $225 Off Roborock Robotic Vacuums + Free Shipping on Amazon
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon has deals to help you maintain your home!
Even better, no promo codes are needed as the discounts are already reflected in the prices.
If you’ve been considering upgrading your vacuum, this is the best time to do so! Each of these vacuums effortlessly cleans your home on their own, and returns back to their charger when they’re done!
Hip2Save Sidekick, Emily, absolutely LOVES her Roborock vacuum…
I asked for the Roborock S4 for Christmas after researching tirelessly for the best robot vacuum. It’s totally exceeded all of my expectations! Here’s why I love it—
- For starters, it’s so sleek: I’m sorry to say it, but I definitely judged this vacuum by its cover. It has a very clean-looking silhouette with an all-black encasement, plus the top lifts up easily to remove the dust bin.
- Two words—smart navigation: The cleaning method of this vacuum is so much more efficient than randomized movements. It creates small sections after using a laser to identify room boundaries & obstacles and cleans in an S motion. I’m telling you, the mapping capabilities are incredibly good!
- Virtual boundaries in the Roborock app: After the map is created, you can set virtual boundaries and no-go zones to keep the vacuum out of specific areas. I love this near our TV and computer where we have a bunch of cords that could cause tangling, so I’ve made blocks to prevent the vacuum from going there.
- Zone-cleaning capabilities: After cooking dinner, I always create a zone in the kitchen to send the vacuum to clean while I relax on the couch. It’s a simple way to target specific areas when you don’t need to vacuum the entire house.
- Adjust power as needed: I typically use the “Balanced” setting, though you can adjust down to “Silent” or up to “Turbo” or “Max” for high-powered cleaning when needed.
- It’s SO quiet! Compared to a Roomba I’ve used in the past, this vacuum makes a minimal amount of noise comparison. I run it while I’m doing work from home and I forget it’s going half of the time!
- Control from anywhere: My boyfriend wasn’t sure if he was allowed to touch my new prized possession and asked if he could turn it on (which can easily be done by the power button on top). However, I beat him to it by starting the vacuum from the app while I was out and about. It can also connect to Amazon Alexa!
I seriously can’t recommend this vacuum enough—I’m in love!
Let a robot clean your floors with these deals…
Roborock S4 Max Robot Vacuum w/ Lidar Navigation $429.99
Clip the $120 off digital coupon
Final cost $309.99 shipped!
This robot vacuum has a laser system that maps out your home and chooses the best route to clean. Use the Roborock app to control the vacuum from your phone including setting no-go zones, cleaning select areas, power settings, and more. The high suction can easily clean deep inside low-pile carpets and it can clean for up to 150 minutes. That’s over 2 hours of runtime before it needs to charge!
Roborock S5 MAX Self-Charging Robot Vacuum & Mop Cleaner $549.99
Clip the $170
Final cost $379.99 shipped
This automatic vacuum cleaner and mop will ensure that your floor is cleaned thoroughly and efficiently every single time! Control every element of your robot wherever you are from the Roborock app. Get up 180 minutes of non-stop cleaning per charge – that’s enough to cover large homes in one single clean!
Other notable features include no-go zones, no-mop zones, and invisible walls for total control of where and when your robot cleans!
Roborock S6 MaxV Robot Vacuum Cleaner w/ ReactiveAI & Intelligent Mopping $699.99 (regularly $749.99)
Clip the $175 off digital coupon
Final cost $524.99 shipped
This smart vacuum has strong suction and intelligent mopping that will avoid getting carpeted areas wet. You can set this to run in selective cleaning areas, it can map out multiple floors in your home, it uses smart cameras to avoid bumping into objects, and so much more! Plus, it can be managed from the Roborock App on your device or using Alexa or Google Home devices!