Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum & Mop Only $360 Shipped on Amazon or Walmart.com (Regularly $600)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon has dropped the price on one of the best home gadgets!
As an alternative, you can head to Walmart and score it for $360.19 shipped with no codes needed.
There’s no crazy mapping with this smart vacuum! It has precision navigation that scans the room to create the best route to clean. The self-adjusting brushes let it easily switch from hard flooring to carpeting, and it runs for a whopping 150 minutes on a single charge. The powerful 2000Pa suction ensures it will pick up everything, plus it has a network of sensors to make sure it doesn’t fall off stairs or ledges. Best of all, it can be controlled with Alexa, Siri, or Google Home.
Here’s the deal breakdown…
Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum and Mop $519.99 (regularly $599.99)
Clip the digital coupon
Use promo code RRS6PURE
Shipping is free
Final cost $360.19 shipped!
Hip2Save Sidekick, Emily, absolutely LOVES her Roborock vacuum…
I recently asked for the Roborock S4 for Christmas after researching tirelessly for the best robot vacuum. It’s totally exceeded all of my expectations! Here’s why I love it—
- For starters, it’s so sleek: I’m sorry to say it, but I definitely judged this vacuum by its cover. It has a very clean looking silhouette with an all-black encasement, plus the top lifts up easily to remove the dust bin.
- Two words—smart navigation: The cleaning method of this vacuum is so much more efficient than randomized movements. It creates small sections after using a laser to identify room boundaries & obstacles and cleans in an S motion. I’m telling you, the mapping capabilities are incredibly good!
- Virtual boundaries in the Roborock app: After the map is created, you can set virtual boundaries and no go zones to keep the vacuum out of specific areas. I love this near our TV and computer where we have a bunch of cords that could cause tangling, so I’ve made blocks to prevent the vacuum from going there.
- Zone-cleaning capabilities: After cooking dinner, I always create a zone in the kitchen to send the vacuum to clean while I relax on the couch. It’s a simple way to target specific areas when you don’t need to vacuum the entire house.
- Adjust power as needed: I typically use the “Balanced” setting, though you can adjust down to “Silent” or up to “Turbo” or “Max” for high-powered cleaning when needed.
- It’s SO quiet! Compared to a Roomba I’ve used in the past, this vacuum makes a minimal amount of noise in comparison. I run it while I’m doing work from home and I forget it’s going half of the time!
- Control from anywhere: My boyfriend wasn’t sure if he was allowed to touch my new prized possession and asked if he could turn it on (which can easily be done by the power button on top). However, I beat him to it by starting the vacuum from the app while I was out and about. It can also connect to Amazon Alexa!
I seriously can’t recommend this vacuum enough—I’m in love!