Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker
To purchase this awesome espresso maker that I use in the video, head over to Amazon.com.
Using the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing, the Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker produces coffee and espresso that has rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. It makes 1 to 4 cups of coffee or espresso (enough for 1 or 2 mugs), features a micro filtered for grit free coffee, and takes just 1 minute to make coffee (actualpress time takes only 20 seconds).
How to brew a double espresso or 10-ounce cup of coffee:
* Place a microfilter in the bottom cap of the AeroPress chamber and twist the cap tightly closed.
* Place two scoops of ground coffee from the included AeroPress scoop into the chamber.
* Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug, then proceed to pour hot water into the top of the chamber (175 degrees F is optimal).
* Stir the water and coffee with the included paddle for about 10 seconds.
* Insert the plunger into the chamber and gently press down about a quarter of an inch and continue to maintain that pressure for 20 to 30 seconds (gentle pressure is the key to easy AeroPressing).