Interested in Working for Hip2Save?
Have a passion for frugal living?
Hip2Save is seeking dependable, energetic, positive, no drama (except for when it comes to running out of coffee! 😩), organized, loyal, ethical, and dedicated team players!
We currently have the following job openings:
Full-Time Deal Content Writer
We are seeking a savvy writer to join our blogging team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, at least 2 years of WordPress experience, a comprehensive understanding of both in-store and online deals, be skilled in using coupons, and have a genuine love for frugal living.
You must be very detail oriented, self-motivated, and maintain a strong work ethic. Must be able to match our company “voice” and formatting.
- Writing blog posts in a fast-paced environment
- Finding and sourcing deal content
- Able to take constructive criticism
- Reliable and have good time management skills
- Help to grow blog subscribers, and expand our blog’s overall reach
- Flexible, and willing to put forth the effort during busy times
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- 2-3 years of content creation experience using WordPress.
Note that pay is negotiable based on experience. Also, please keep in mind that this position will be a 40-per week set schedule which will be finalized prior to hiring.
Part-Time Deal Hunter/Photographer (MUST Live on the East Coast)
We are seeking a motivated deal detective to join our blogging team! Yes, this JOB IS FUN 💃 for those of you who like to be actively out in the field and have a love for photography!
- iPhone 7 or newer
- Access to a car
- Great eye for product photography
- Good communication skills
- Ability to utilize Trello and SmugMug
Your job will entail heading to various nationwide stores to test various deals as well as photograph products. The part-time hours for this position will be six days per week with Wednesday off. You will have a daily set schedule of 8am EST until noon EST except for on Sunday’s when your schedule will be noon EST until 4pm EST.
Reliable transportation is a MUST. You also need to be comfortable with shopping at multiple stores each day, and photographing a plethora of products. Having experience with deal shopping and using coupons is a BIG plus!
We are looking for someone who is flexible, reliable and can take direction with a positive attitude!
Join our larger-than-life team if you’re ready to make a difference in SO many lives!
If you’re interested in either of these positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter highlighting your fit for the role along with a copy of your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!