Target Recalls Select Refrigerated Seafood Items
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Target has announced a voluntary recall of select refrigerated seafood products after discovering that some of those items may have been tagged with incorrect expiration dates. Target team members have already been asked to remove these products from stores, but you may still have some at home if you purchased seafood from between 3/5/23 and 3/16/23.
The affected items are sold in plastic trays and wrapped in clear plastic. The recalled items and their UPC codes are as follows:
- Go Wild Cod with Citrus Butter – 8oz; 882694308002
- Go Wild Scallops with Bacon & Charred Onion Butter – 8oz; 882694308019
- Go Wild Shrimp with Scampi Butter – 8oz; 882694964017
- Go Wild Ahi Tuna with Asian Rub – 10oz; 882694305070
- MOWI Fresh Sweet Bourbon Atlantic Salmon Portion – 14oz; 819693029478
- MOWI Fresh Skinless Atlantic Salmon – 2pk/10oz; 819693029461
- MOWI Fresh Atlantic Salmon Portion on Cedar Plank – 10oz; 819693029485
Customers who have any of these items in their possession are asked to dispose of them immediately. To receive a full refund, customers can call Target Guest Relations at 1-800-440-0680.