Mini Copycat McDonald's Big Mac Sliders
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
Cheesy pull-apart sliders with ground beef and special sauce as a delicious copycat Big Mac-inspired meal.
for the sliders:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced, reserved
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 mini rolls (Such as Hawaiian rolls)
- 12 slices American cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickle chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- shredded lettuce *optional for serving
for the Big Mac sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
Heat a skillet on the stove to medium heat. Crumble and brown the ground beef alongside the onions. Reserve 2 tablespoons of chopped onion for the sauce. Drain the fat. Season your meat with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
Mix the ingredients for the copycat Big Mac sauce together using a bowl or jar.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the rolls in half lengthwise while keeping them connected. Place the bottom portions on a sheet pan.
Spread the sauce on the bottom of the rolls. Add the ground beef mixture to the rolls and spread evenly. Add the pickles, followed by the cheese slices. Put the top of the rolls back on. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and brush the tops with melted butter. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Add shredded lettuce if desired before serving if desired. Serve warm and enjoy!