Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken
Easy slow cooker recipe that is great a for your next game day party! Delicious buffalo chicken slider recipe!
- 4 -5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (mine were frozen)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packs of soft rolls like Kings Hawaiian brand rolls
- (Optional: Try serving with coleslaw mix and bleu cheese dressing, fresh bleu cheese, or ranch dressing.)
Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in 3/4 of the wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Once the chicken has cooked, drain liquid if any, add the butter, the rest of the buffalo sauce, and shred the meat finely with two forks.
Serve with rolls and coleslaw with blue cheese or ranch dressing if desired.