Spinach and Berry Smoothie
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Refreshing smoothie filled with berries, spinach, and yogurt!
- 3/4 cup mixed berries such as strawberry, blueberry, and raspberries
- 1/2 a banana
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/4 ice per your preference if desired
Blend all ingredients and serve.
Or pour into ice trays and freeze for another day. Store ice cubes in a covered container or baggie for up to 3 months.