Baked Ham & Cheese Party Sliders
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Cheesy-filled sliders with ham on King's Hawaiian rolls make for the perfect party snack or appetizers. Makes 24 small sliders.
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham, or spiral cut ham
- 12 slices or 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 24 soft mini dinner rolls, such as King's Hawaiian brand
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan or line with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
Cut the rolls in half horizontally creating a top and bottom layer for sandwiches. I didn’t even separate the rolls before cutting – I just cut the whole pack in half.
Layer the ham first and then the cheese. Put the top of the rolls back on.
Whisk butter, mustard, poppy seeds, minced onion, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour mixture over the tops of sandwiches.
Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly brown.
To serve, cut with a spatula or knife. Serves 12 with 2 mini sandwiches each.
Yield: 24 sliders, Serving Size: 2 sliders
Amount Per Serving: