English Muffin Caprese Pizzas
yield: 2 SERVINGS
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Add toppings to English muffins smothered with melted mozzerella for a delicious Caprese pizza!
- 2 English muffins
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- handful of small salad tomatoes, sliced
- 4 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- drizzle of olive oil
- drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- finish with salt/pepper and ground red pepper flakes if desired
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Open English muffins and place on top of a baking sheet.
Top with cheese, tomatoes, and basil. Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Bake in the conventional oven or toaster oven at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes or until slightly brown.
Top with a little salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes if desired. (Serves two)