yield: 3 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Make this buttery and garlic shrimp scampi filled with lots of tasty flavors! An easy recipe to fill your family's appetite!
- 1 lb. Raw Shrimp, defrosted, peeled & deveined
- 3/4 cup white wine (I used Chardonnay)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Garnish: Lemon, fresh parsley, grated Parmesan cheese
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter, olive oil, garlic, and white wine until almost boiling.
Stir in shrimp, red pepper flakes and parsley flakes. Cook for about 4 minutes until shrimp turns pink (take care not to overcook shrimp).
Serve shrimp on top of pasta with butter sauce.
If desired, garnish with lemon, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Serves 2-3.