Buffalo Chicken Pizza
yield: 5 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Make this buffalo chicken pizza recipe will be a game changer for your next game day gathering! Adapted from TheCookingGuy.com
- 2 and 1/2 cups grilled chicken (or use shredded rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup hot buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s Wing Sauce)
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 – 12 inch prepared pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Brush olive oil over pizza crust. Mix chicken with wing sauce in a bowl and set aside.
Spread ranch dressing over pizza crust and top with chicken mixture.
Sprinkle cheese over the top. Bake according to package instructions – about 12-15 minutes until melted and bubbly. Garnish with cilantro.