Get Holiday Ready With 3 Easy DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpieces!
These DIY Dollar Tree Christmas centerpieces will make your holiday season!
Love easy DIY Christmas crafts & decor?
Spread some holiday cheer with these 3 easy DIY Dollar Tree Christmas centerpieces! No one will ever guess you got the supplies for so cheap! Christmas decorating is my passion, and I love making crafts including DIY Dollar Tree Christmas centerpieces.
Visiting the Dollar Tree for the holiday season is essential for craft supplies and DIYing your own decorations. Everything’s just a buck, and with some creativity, you can achieve some high-end looks using Dollar Tree supplies!
Grab your supplies at Dollar Tree, and get crafting on the cheap!
Dollar Tree has definitely stepped up its game lately with trendy, seasonal decor. I love their ornaments, Christmas trees, floral, and ribbon! There’s so much cute stuff there, and everything is priced at just $1 or less!
Today, I’m sharing three different ways to make festive centerpieces using Dollar Tree materials. Plus, I love that these ideas are FUN to do as a crafty activity, and are super cute, stylish, and cheap! This is an awesome family-fun-filled holiday activity that everyone will enjoy. Not to mention, if you have a different vision or aesthetic, use this as inspiration and customize your own designs.
3 Easy Dollar Tree Centerpiece IdeasPrint
Candles, Ornaments, and Floral Display Dollar Tree Box
- Fill the DIY rustic wooden centerpiece with lots of different bits of floral, ornaments, and two candles.
- For height, add upside-down bowls or floral foam to the inside of the box, and place items on top to help them stick out a bit more.
- If you don’t want to make your own wooden centerpiece, you could also look around your house for a large bowl, container, or serving tray and make a similar centerpiece as well.
Dollar Tree Mini Snowman Christmas Trees
- Glue red bells as “buttons” to the white trees.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around each tree as a scarf.
- Add a snowman face ornament which can be found at Dollar Tree, though they also have black hat ornaments which will also work.
- Stick into two Dollar Tree mugs (you could also use a container, pot, small bucket, or box) (mine are Rae Dunn inspired) and secure using floral foam.
Flocked Dollar Tree Mini Trees
- Embellish a plain green tree by flocking.
- I added berries and embellishments to make them look a little more high-end.
- Use a bucket or planter as a base completed this cute look. Go HERE for complete instructions.
The results are beautiful DIY Dollar Tree centerpieces for the holidays.
Wow your family and friends with these inexpensive, gorgeous centerpieces! Everyone is bound to think these are professional because of how amazing they look. You can even make an extra and gift it to a friend or use it as a hostess gift.
The holly jolly fun doesn’t stop there! Try making these Rae Dunn-inspired Christmas crafts from Dollar Tree items!