Is this Popular Amazon Color Block Sweater Better than Pumpkin Spice?
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If pumpkin spice was a sweater…
This one would be it! We’ve been seeing this color block sweater all over Instagram from popular fashion bloggers and even spotted it on Popsugar! With a sweater this talked about, I had to review it for myself to see if it would really live up to all the hype!
I’m feeling all warm and fuzzy right now!
Pair it with high-waisted jeans and booties or dress it up with a corduroy skirt and tights with knee-high boots—either way, you’ll be ready to hit the town! 😍
This beautiful Amazon sweater features a fully orange back and sleeve cuffs detail, making it a totally different design than most of the sweaters you’ll see online or in any store.
Hip Tip: Did you know that you can now easily return Amazon Prime orders at Kohls? How convenient is that?!
A few of my favorite things about this sweater:
- I love the bell sleeves! Bell sleeves are one of my favorite styles to wear. I love the retro and fun flare it can bring to an outfit.
- I love the material! I think the knit fabric is super soft but not too soft that it loses its structure. It’s also not itchy at all and doesn’t shed, which is always a huge bonus with sweaters.
- I love the color block design! The colors are so fun for colder months. Plus, the design is totally unique and modern.
A few things to consider:
- It runs really small. I typically wear an XS or S and had to size up all the way to a medium to get the fit and look that I was going for. As you can see in my comparison photo, the small is a bit too short in the torso and couldn’t be tucked in. Additionally, the sleeves were too short on my arms.
- It comes really wrinkled. Not a super big deal, but if you don’t own an iron, you’re going to need one since this sweater comes seriously vacuum packed and airtight and with ALL the wrinkles!
- The torso isn’t very long. Even when I sized up to a medium, the torso still seems a bit short in my opinion. I paired my sweater with high waisted pants and I think it looks okay, but with anything lower, I think you’d probably have some stomach showing, which wouldn’t be flattering with this style top.
*I’m 5’5″ and typically wear a size XS/Small.
I am totally feeling this colorful sweater!
Overall, I think it really does live up to all the hype, as long as you order the right size. And if orange isn’t your color, it also comes in blue, brick red, and green, too! 😍
Hip Tip: Do you love the new pants that I wore with this top?! Michelle and I recently tried some Lauren Conrad jeans from Kohl’s and are so in love with them!
Did you see this cargo jacket from Amazon that I’m obsessed with?