My New Favorite Marinara Sauce Has No Added Sugar & High Quality Ingredients
Need a recommendation for a delicious marinara sauce?
Dinner time comes together quickly with pantry staples like pasta sauce. Having a few jars of marinara sauce on hand can be a lifesaver for busy evenings, and something my family uses often to create easy dinner ideas.
Pasta’s New BFF has arrived!
Here’s a new brand you should look for, available now in Meijer stores, called FarmToFork™ pasta sauce. (Head here to see where it is available near you.) I recently got to try this delicious sauce made from high quality non-GMO ingredients, and it’s SO GOOD! I was really impressed as I’m super picky about pasta sauce.
Last night I made a quick spaghetti dinner using the FarmToFork Marinara Sauce, and we all loved the classic and natural flavors of this fantastic sauce.
FarmToFork has fresh ingredients grown in the California’s Central Valley, and I thought it was lightweight, and very yummy. You could taste the onion, garlic and basil. I also love that this sauce doesn’t have any added sugar, yet was not bitter at all and very balanced. So if you’re eating keto, this marinara sauce is a great option!
Reasons I LOVE FarmToFork:
- Vine-ripened tomatoes are picked at their peak and packed within 4-8 hours after harvest.
- Sauces are crafted using non-GMO premium ingredients from sustainable family farms in Central California.
- There’s no artificial flavors or colors, added sugar, and the sauce tastes delicious!
Want to try before you buy?
Head to Meijer stores nationwide on October 6th for a free sample of FarmToFork sauce. You can also check here to find a location near you. I’ve spotted this sauce at my local Target, and other grocery stores.
This post is sponsored by FarmToFork. These sponsored posts help us keep Hip2Save free for our readers, so thank you for reading and supporting these brands.
Need some recipe inspiration for using a jar of marinara?
Try these delicious dinner ideas:
- Easy Baked Ziti (Freezer-Friendly Recipe)
- Instant Pot Stuffed Shells with Meat Sauce
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (One Pot Meal Idea)
Get the party started with these Easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders!