Easy Four Cheese Baked Ziti Recipe | Freezer Friendly
Calling all cheese and pasta lovers!
This Baked Ziti recipe is the perfect Italian dish if you are craving comfort food that the whole family will love.
Besides being such a simple Italian recipe that really anyone can make, the best part about this amazing dish is that you can FREEZE it to enjoy at a later time! There’s nothing better than grabbing a delicious meal like this right from your freezer and popping it into the oven after a long day of work or school!
From your favorite spaghetti sauce to the creamy cheese throughout every bite, everyone in your family will be asking for seconds! It is that good!
This recipe makes enough to fill two Hefty Ez-Foil Casserole 9×12 Pans so you can have one for dinner and you can freeze the other pan for the upcoming week when you have a busy night ahead. My favorite meals have always been the ones I can take out of the freezer and put straight into the oven.
- If you are serving the Baked Ziti on the same day that you are preparing it, you will want to bake it in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- If you are freezing to enjoy at a later time, you can do one of two things: (1) take it out of the freezer the morning of, place it in the refrigerator to thaw and then in the evening, place it in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-30 mins. (2) If you forget to take it out of the freezer in advance, no worries! Just bake it for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- I like to sprinkle parsley or fresh basil on my Baked Ziti before serving it.
- If you love veggies like I do, consider adding onions, mushrooms or even spinach to your Ziti mix! So yummy!!
Easy 4 Cheese Baked Ziti Recipe | Freezer-Friendly
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 55 MINUTES
This recipe is perfect for busy families as you can make it in under an hour and then freeze it to enjoy at a later date!
- 2 16 oz. bags Ziti Noodles
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups Prego spaghetti sauce
- 4 eggs
- 10 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Any recipe that can be made ahead of time is a WIN in my book!
If you’re looking for other easy and quick recipes, try these delicious Easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders.