Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
If you’re searching for a winning wing recipe, check out these delicious baked honey BBQ chicken wings!
Making wings at home is very easy with this simple recipe, and the result is a sweet and smokey sauce with brilliant flavors and sticky texture. I recommend baking wings on a broiler pan so they crisp up well on both sides and cook evenly.
Honey BBQ Wings
yield: 4 SERVINGS
- 18 chicken wings (raw, thawed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, preferably Hickory Smoke Flavor
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoons hot sauce (I love Sriracha sauce!)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder