Page 1405 of 1406
Looking for the best Amazon coupons and promo codes? We've got you covered! Amazon is one of the world's largest online retailers - and one of our favorite places to shop. While an Amazon Prime membership is appealing with free 2-day shipping and so many other benefits and perks, Hip2Save always offers ways to save 50% or more with Amazon coupons, promo codes, discounts, sales, and even exclusive offers. In addition, you can save a ton with Amazon Subscribe & Save... especially when you stack digital Amazon coupons with their already low prices!
We also share all the best Amazon Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday sales, and of course, Amazon Prime Day promos!
Did you know about these Amazon freebies?
Get the most out of your Amazon Prime membership!When you think of Amazon Prime benefits, free 2-day shipping probably comes to mind — but a Prime membership is so much more than that! Read on for other incredible incentives and the best Amazon Prime member benefits that make the cost of membership so worth it!
Save on shipping and delivery!
1. Get free same-day, 1-day, AND 2-day shipping.Prime members can receive their packages in as little as one day (rather than two)! One-Day Delivery is available on more than 10 million items with NO minimum purchase amount, and in more places than ever. And, in select cities, millions of items can even be delivered via Same-Day Delivery...talk about speedy delivery! Check out all of Amazon's shipping options here.
2. Score Amazon credit with "No Rush" shipping options.Don't need it that fast? Choose a slower shipping speed, and you'll be rewarded with a credit for future orders. Depending on the offer, you can use your No-Rush rewards to shop for select digital products, including instant video downloads, Kindle eBooks, Digital Music, and Amazon Appstore apps, as well as on AmazonFresh.
3. Choose your own delivery day.Want to get your packages delivered on a certain day because you work from home that day? If you'd like to receive your packages on the same day each week, Amazon Day Delivery is for you! This service is offered exclusively to Prime members and it lets them choose a weekly delivery day for all of their orders purchased throughout the week.
4. Have packages delivered safely inside with Amazon Key.Not at home? Not a problem. If you are a Prime member in an eligible location, you can get your packages securely delivered inside your garage, home, gate, or even your vehicle with Amazon Key. A keyless lock, security camera, and the Key app are required before using this service.
5. Receive new releases by mail the day they come out.Be among the first to get new video games, books, music, movies, and more on their release day, without having to step foot inside a store! Just choose "Release-Date Delivery" at checkout on qualifying items, and your package will be delivered by 7PM on its official release day. Pretty sweet!
Get loads of streaming benefits!
6. Stream movies & TV shows with Prime Video.Why pay for Netflix or Hulu when you have Prime Video!? As a Prime member, you can already watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows at no extra cost, including exclusives and award-winning Amazon Originals available in over 200 countries and territories worldwide.
However, if you decide that you want access to more channels, Prime members can pay for Amazon Prime Video Channels and watch the channels they want—no cable required. Prime members can subscribe to 100+ premium channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, CBS All Access, and Cinemax for as little as $4.99 per month.
7. Listen to your favorite music via Amazon Music Prime.Amazon Music Prime is a benefit included in your Prime membership at no extra charge. It features a full catalog of 100 million songs in shuffle mode (recently increased from its initial 2 million) all ad-free. Amazon Music Prime is available on all Alexa-enabled devices or you can also listen on your smartphone or computer.
Want access to more songs? You can get unlimited access to tens of millions of songs, even more playlists and stations, the newest releases, and exclusive songs and albums with Amazon Music Unlimited. You can even try Amazon Music Unlimited for 30 days - completely free! If you're a Prime member, you can try it for 90 days free! After the free trial ends, non-Prime Members pay $10.99 per month. Prime Members pay just $8.99 a month, a $2 monthly discount.
8. Save on video games & get exclusive content with Prime Gaming.Your Prime membership scores gamers the ultimate freebie - free video games! With Prime Gaming, members gain access to free games and in-game content at no additional cost. Users can claim up to at least one game a week and their library includes popular titles such as Assassin’s Creed Origins, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and Dishonored 2. Or check out the indie games for those who enjoy playing games that aren't the norm, like Enter the Gungeon, Wizard of Legend, and Overcooked.
Thanks to Amazon's acquisition of Twitch, the popular video game streaming service, Amazon Prime members can also subscribe to a Twitch channel of their choice every month.
Save while you shop!
9. Get fresh groceries delivered with Amazon Fresh.With Amazon Fresh, Prime members in select cities can shop for perishable groceries, everyday essentials, and more and have them delivered to their door. FREE 2-hour grocery delivery is available to Prime members in select regions on Amazon Fresh or Whole Foods Market orders that meet the local free delivery threshold. To check Amazon Fresh eligibility in your area, enter your zip code on here.
10. Save an extra 10% at Whole Foods Market.Look for the bright yellow sale signage in-store at Whole Foods Market to score an extra 10% off select sale purchases when you scan your Prime code in the Whole Foods app at checkout - no coupon needed. Plus, Prime members can save more on grocery favorites and everyday essentials at Whole Foods.
11. Get early access to Lightning Deals.Scope out all the latest deals and get early exclusive access to Amazon deals 30 minutes before they go live to non-Prime shoppers. Prime Early Access Lightning Deals will read "Prime Early Access" when advertised on pages other than the product detail page.
Psst! Prime Day 2023 is on July 11th and 12th!
12. Try the latest fashion essentials before you buy.Try before you buy! With Try Before You Buy (formerly Prime Wardrobe), Prime members can choose up to eight pieces of clothing, shoes, and/or accessories to try at home completely free for seven days before having their account charged. Then send back whatever you don't love and only pay for what you keep!
13. Shop Woot! deals and score free shipping.Woot! is a daily deals site that offers special daily deals and other limited-time offers. And because Woot! is owned by Amazon, Prime members can shop the daily deals on Woot! and score free standard shipping on Woot! orders and free express shipping on Shirt.Woot! orders.
14. Restock your favorites with Essentials Lists.Never run out of your favorite products with the virtual Amazon Essentials Lists, which are personalized shortcuts to re-order all of your favorite products. You can add new items from the product details page of any product available with Prime shipping.
Essentials Lists make it fast and easy to shop for all the products you buy most often, all from the Amazon Essentials page – your personal clickable shopping list. You can access your lists any time from Amazon's mobile app and website.
15. Get 5% cash back when you use Amazon's credit card.Shop with an Amazon Prime Rewards VISA Signature credit card to receive 5% cash back on Amazon.com & Whole Foods market when an eligible Prime membership is linked to the account. Members also earn 2% cash back on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and drug stores, and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Prime members can also get the following benefits if they choose to shop with the Amazon.com Store Card! Plus, a $60 Amazon.com Gift Card will instantly be loaded into your Amazon account upon approval of your application!
Having a baby or getting married? Look at these perks!
16. Create a baby registry for discounts & free stuff.Create a FREE Baby Registry with Amazon and you'll get a FREE Welcome Box filled with diapers, wipes, coupons, and more - valued at $35 or more! Plus, Prime members get an additional 15% off eligible items when you complete your registry, which is an extra 5% discount compared to the discount that non-members receive!
17. Create a wedding registry for a 20% discount.Getting hitched? Score a 20% off discount (normally 10% for non-Prime members) on select items from your Amazon Wedding Registry 90 days after your event date. You’ll also have up to 180 days to return most items from your registry. Plus, whenever your guests purchase registry items from select brands, you’ll get a FREE gift!
Hip Tip: Want more wedding day savings? Check out these ways to save money on your wedding!
Like to read? There are benefits for you, too!
18. Access the Prime Reading Catalog.Bookworms can revel in the hundreds of thousands of Kindle Books that you can borrow for FREE, with no return due dates or late fees. In fact, you can borrow books, magazines, and more from the Prime Reading catalog and read them on your Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or the Kindle reading apps for iOS and Android.
19. Download a free eBook every month.With First Reads, Prime members can download an eBook each month for FREE and read it in advance of its release date from a selection of Editor’s Picks (no Kindle device necessary)! Non-Prime members pay $1.99. Plus, you can purchase hardcover titles at exclusive prices - usually for $9.99 or less.
20. Listen to free Audible books.Audible offers a premium collection of content included with your Prime membership. It's like the free rotating library of magazines in Prime Reading, but for your ears! Your benefit unlocks free full-length audiobooks exclusive to Prime members, along with the popular Audible-produced podcasts.
Have kids? Amazon Kids+ is an all-in-one subscription that gives kids access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, Audible books, and games on compatible Fire, Fire TV, Android, iOS, and Kindle devices. Prices start at just $2.99/month.
But wait - there's more with these Amazon Prime benefits!
21. Share Prime benefits with Amazon Household.It's easy and free to share your Prime benefits with the whole family with one Amazon Household membership. Adults share select Prime Benefits, digital content (using Family Library), and can manage the profiles of teens and children in the household. You can add another adult to your Household and up to 4 teen and 4 child profiles.
22. Store all your photos in the cloud for free.Amazon Photos offers unlimited full-resolution online photo storage and 5GB of FREE video storage to Prime members, who can save and share their photos on desktop, mobile, and tablet. Plus, you can even share unlimited photo storage with up to five people, whether they're a Prime member or not. Awesome!
Newcomers to Prime can get a FREE 30-Day trial to check out all the incredible benefits before committing to a paid plan. After the trial, membership plans are $14.99 a month or $139 for a year.
How to sign up for Amazon Prime:
College students can score a FREE 6-month Amazon Prime Student membership when signing up with a valid college email address. Even sweeter, they can continue to save with 50% off the regular price memberships after their free trial ends.
EBT cardholders can score Amazon Prime for just $6.99/month! Qualifying customers in select U.S. government assistance programs such as holders of the EBT card can enjoy the benefits of Amazon Prime at almost 50% off the regular monthly price!