Walmart Promo Codes & Coupons
Walmart's promo codes, coupons, and clearance deals make it easy to save over 80%! Yes, you can save that much even when it's not Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Walmart is the largest retailer in the US and sells tens of thousands of items, from groceries to snow blowers, clothing, cosmetics, toys, and more. Many locations also offer a pharmacy, gas stations, and an automotive shop. And, one of our favorite features is Walmart Grocery Pickup! Click this link for a promo code to use on your grocery pickup order.
Score huge savings at Walmart with our in-store and online promo codes, coupons, and exclusive deals - plus check back often to keep up with Walmart's roll back prices and clearance sales.
Whether you love or hate shopping at Walmart, there are actually a lot of ways to save money at this mega-retailer – and it's easier than you may think! So if you're looking to clip even more off of their Every Day Low Prices, Rollbacks, and Special Buys, check out these hacks and tips for shopping, saving big, and using promo codes and coupons at Walmart.
1. Save money on gas and burn calories in the Walmart parking lot.If you've ever circled a Walmart parking lot, you're probably keenly aware that you're using gas (and spending time) just to find a closer spot. The Walmart parking lot can be so chaotic at times, and it seems that people will fight for their lives to get an up-close parking spot.
To avoid the hassle and parking lot rage, consider finding a parking spot in the back of the parking lot and burning those extra calories walking in. You'll likely beat the person in the store who's been waiting five minutes with their blinker turned on for that up-front parking spot. 😉 If you're planning a road trip and looking to save on gas purchases, consider buying a Walmart Gift Card and then heading to a participating Murphy USA station where you may be able to save 3¢ per gallon (not valid at Murphy Express or in Alabama). Every little bit helps!
2. Take advantage of Walmart's coupon overage policy.That's right! According to the official Walmart Coupon Policy...
"The coupon value will be applied to the price of an item allowing any overage to be applied to the transaction total. In select instances, Walmart may give cash after overages are applied to the transaction total (remaining basket)."For instance, if you're buying Wet n Wild cosmetics for $0.93 and have a $1 off coupon, you can apply the $0.07 overage towards the other items in your cart. Pretty AWESOME!
Hip Tip: If you're nervous about using coupons at Walmart, print a copy of the Walmart Coupon Policy or bookmark the link on your phone and bring it with you when shopping. It's hard for a cashier or manager to say that "Walmart doesn't allow..." when it's clearly printed on their website.
3. Follow the yellow clearance signs throughout Walmart stores.Follow the yellow brick road... I mean clearance signs! When heading in-store to do some shopping at Walmart, be sure to drop by the designated clearance aisles with the bright yellow signs. But don't just stop there!
That's because clearance can be found in every corner of every Walmart, so be sure to look around for hidden clearance throughout the store – in various departments, on endcaps, and even on the aisles, as you'll occasionally find items that have been marked down right on the shelf. And, if you find yourself shopping or using coupons at Walmart often, you likely know that most items end with a $0.97, $0.78, $0.84, $0.88, or another uncommon price.
However, most clearance items end in an even price, such as $2, $5, $17.50, $25, etc. and also may have the date of when the item was marked down in small print on the price tag. Keep in mind that clearance items may be tagged with a Yellow or Red label.
Another great time to shop is when Walmart offers an additional 50-75% off (or more!) on clearance items at the register, usually after the holidays. This is a great time to score BIG savings!
4. Check the stock of your local Walmart before leaving home.Wouldn’t you love to know that your local store has the items on your shopping list in stock before you make a special trip?! Before you spend time packing up the kiddos and spend money driving over to your local Walmart, consider using the Brickseek Inventory Checker.
You can easily view the price of the item, whether the item is in stock at Walmart stores near you, and the approximate number of items in stock. So helpful!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sometimes these inventory systems can be wrong due to theft, loss, and other circumstances. Be sure to call your local store to confirm details on inventory.
5. Shop Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart and get cash back.Did you know that Better Homes & Gardens products are sold exclusively through Walmart stores and Walmart.com? If you're looking to decorate your home on a budget, keep your eyes peeled for Better Homes & Gardens products that advertise FREE magazine offers with your purchase. If you prefer not to receive the magazine subscription (which we often post for FREE on Hip2Save), you can usually submit for a cash back rebate instead – and then you've just lowered the cost on your purchase!
The details about the magazine offer or cash back refund are mentioned on the Business Reply Card found inside select Better Homes & Gardens products.
6. Possibly score free travel-sized items with coupons.While these coupons are becoming rarer, occasionally, manufacturers release rare printable and insert coupons that have NO size restrictions or limitations on them.
Using these coupons at Walmart can often make for inexpensive or sometimes even FREE travel-size items when you are shopping there! Just be sure to read the fine print on your coupons.
7. Compare Walmart prices with the Amazon App.A handy way to make sure you are getting a good deal is to quickly compare the prices at Walmart with Amazon before heading to the checkout lane. Just scan the Walmart barcode in-store by clicking on the little camera icon within Amazon’s App to see their current selling price.
8. Easily order Walmart groceries online and save with a promo code.If you're having a hard time fitting grocery shopping into your schedule, you may love the Walmart Grocery Pickup service (it's awesome)! Walmart Grocery is a pick-up and delivery service available at select locations with no service fees or markups.
Simply place your order online, choose a time slot, and your order will be delivered directly to your car (some areas even have the option of home delivery)!
Read more about why we love Walmart Grocery pickup and get a promo code!
And, Walmart even has a new Express Delivery Service! This new service delivers more than 160,000 items from Walmart’s food, consumables, and general merchandise departments to your door in less than 2 hours. This includes groceries, everyday essentials, toys, and electronics.
9. Make note of Walmart's Fresh Produce Guarantee.Get home and realize you accidentally purchased a rotten melon? No worries! Walmart offers a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on their fresh produce.
If you are not satisfied with the items you purchase in-store or that you receive from Walmart Grocery Pickup, simply bring in your receipt or call Customer Care for a refund - no questions asked!
10. Submit your Walmart receipt for multiple cashback rebates.A great way to save at Walmart is by submitting for multiple cashback rebates, such as Ibotta, Checkout51, and Fetch Rewards. AND sometimes you can even buy just one product, use a coupon, or coupons at Walmart, and then submit for cashback rebates from multiple companies, making for cheap or even better than free groceries!
11. Buy Walmart's private label items.Instead of paying more for the same or a similar product, consider buying Walmart's private-label brands, such as Equate, Great Value, etc. As an idea, many of the name-brand medicines are a lot more expensive than the store brands and contain the same active ingredients! And... why pay for Peter Pan Peanut Butter which sells for $4.64 per 40oz jar at Walmart (that equals 11.6¢ per ounce) when you can opt for Walmart’s Great Value brand priced at $2.26 for the same size jar (that’s just 5.7¢ per ounce), as both items are manufactured by ConAgra Foods!
12. Stock up the gift closet during Walmart's toy clearance events.In July and January, Walmart usually has huge clearance events on toys to make room for new inventory. This is a great time to score TONS of deals to stock the gift closet. Some of the best deals can be on LEGO, Barbie, Hot Wheels, board games, and more… all usually 70-75% off or MORE! We are often posting various Walmart LEGO deals on Hip2Save, so you'll definitely want to be on the lookout if you have a LEGO lover in your household.
13. Score great deals every day on clothing & shoes at Walmart - no promo codes or coupons needed.Walmart offers fantastic Everyday Low Prices on camis, tanks, leggings, jewelry, shoes, baby clothing, and more! In fact, we love the Time and Tru brand and have posted in the past about their comfy sneakers as well as their awesome jeggings — the quality of the Time and Tru brand is similar to more expensive brands.
There really is no better place that offers such great deals on "regular priced" clothing and shoes than Walmart! It's super easy to save since no coupons or promo codes are needed on Walmart's everyday low prices.
14. Shop Walmart online or pick up in-store and save BIG!Prefer to shop online? Walmart.com offers great online clearance deals, AND they offer FREE 2-day shipping on most $35 orders with no membership fees, so you can receive your order fast.
Plus, Walmart offers an additional discount whenever you purchase select online-only items and choose free pickup at your local Walmart - no promo code needed! Just buy any item notated with "Pickup Discount" on Walmart.com and ship it to your local store for pick up and you'll receive a pickup discount! Sweet!
15. Walmart offers both price protection and price matching.Buying online? If you find a lower price at one of these 30 online retailers, Walmart.com will give you the lower price – just contact the Walmart Customer Care before placing your order (exclusions apply).
Walmart will then verify the item’s eligibility by reviewing the online retailer, their current price, and ensure that the item is in stock at both Walmart.com and the competing website. You can only get one online price match per day/item and Walmart.com has the final decision for matching any online price. Also, if you purchase an item from Walmart.com and then within a few weeks notice that the price has dropped on their site, Walmart Customer Care will give you an adjustment for the price difference. Based on your purchase, you will have up to 90 days to contact Customer Care for an adjustment.
NOTE: The online Walmart price match does NOT apply to Clearance, Special Buys, Value of the Day, or deep discounts like Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday.
16. Save time when returning items with Walmart Mobile Express Returns.The return lines at Walmart are notoriously long, especially after a holiday. Well, now you can save time returning items sold and shipped by Walmart.com using Mobile Express Returns!
This feature allows you to start the return from your mobile device or tablet and then finish the return at the store. After starting the process in the app, you'll just go to the Customer Service desk, locate the Mobile Express Lane, and scan your QR code. Your refund will be credited as soon as the next day.
Just another reason why shopping and using coupons at Walmart makes sense.
17. Expecting? Get over $40 worth of baby freebies with a Walmart Baby Registry.Expecting a little one? Walmart's got your back (and your belly)! Create a Baby Registry with Walmart.com and you'll score a FREE Welcome Baby Box - valued at $40+! The Welcome Baby Box includes top baby products from brands like Huggies, Aveeno Baby, Evenflo, Dreft, Dr. Brown’s, Enfamil, Pampers, and more!
Here’s what you need to do…
- Head here and create a Baby Registry.
- Then head back to this page.
- Scroll down the page a little ways and click on the FREE Welcome Box image (on the left-hand side).
- Fill out the FREE Welcome Baby Box form - you will need to put the link to the baby registry you created in the first box of this form (see below).
- Submit the form.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for your FREE Welcome Baby Box to arrive.
Happy shopping and saving at Walmart!
Page 3 of 597