Trendy Anthropologie Home Knockoffs You Can Buy on Amazon for Much Less
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon really does have it all!
Yes, even including amazingly identical Anthropologie knockoffs that you can score to get the perfect dreamy boho style in your home without the huge expense! From wall decor to trendy furniture and candles, I’m sharing some of my favorite dupes that you can scoop up on Amazon right now!
Not an Amazon Prime Member yet?
Before you go shopping, make sure you sign up to become an Amazon Prime Member so you can take advantage of fast, FREE shipping on millions of items, give Prime Wardrobe a try, and take advantage of the many other perks it has to offer.
Check out these Anthropologie dupes you can buy on Amazon for much less…
(Note that prices fluctuate often on these Amazon knockoff items, so keep in mind that the prices below may change.)
1. Apothecary jar candle
- Anthropologie Barr-Co. Apothecary Jar Candle (left) – $34
- Amazon Barr Co Apothecary Jar Candle Original Scent (right) – $30
I’ve shared it before and I’ll share it again, oftentimes at Anthropologie, you can actually find the exact same item at other retailers (like Amazon) for even less which proves to be true with this trendy Apothecary jar candle!
2. Hoop mirrors
- Anthropologie Asha Mirror (left) – $198
- Amazon RiteSune Black Brushes Metal Round Mirror (right) – $42.99
While this Amazon find is only available in black, you could easily spray paint it gold to match the identical Anthropologie one – plus, they’re almost the exact same size! For the cost of the Amazon mirror and a can of spray paint, it’ll supersede the cost tenfold.
3. Modern essential oil diffusers
- Anthropologie Vitruvi White Stone Essential Oil Diffuser (left) – $119
- Amazon HAVE TOO Ceramic Stone Essential Oil Diffuser (right) – $65.99
While Amazon also sells this same exact Vitruvi diffuser for a little less than Anthro (and in 4 different colors at that!) you can also find similar models for even cheaper and still achieve the sleek and modern designs you’re looking for.
If you want even more zen for your buck, I also found this diffuser for under $50 which looks even more like the Anthropologie one! Just keep in mind they are currently no reviews, but for the cost difference and Amazon’s amazing return policy, we still don’t think you can go wrong with this approved Amazon seller.
4. Industrial scroll notepads
- Anthropologie Wall-Mounted Scroll and Pencil Holder (left) – $68
- Amazon Kalalou Antique Brass Hanging Note Roll and Pencil Cup (right) – $41.95
Again with the identical & trendy finds! I’m loving this industrial antique notepad for any wall in your home whether it be in the kitchen or mudroom. It’s a perfect spot to write all your important reminders while doubling as some stylish decor for the win!
Even better, you can easily find kraft paper roll replacements when you run out, which many reviewers claimed is hard to come by.
5. Speckled dinner plates
- Anthropologie Ilana Matte Dinner Plates – set of 4 (left) – $56 ($14 each)
- Amazon Mora Ceramic Dinner Plate Set – set of 6 (right) – $47.99 ($7.99 each)
Your family gatherings will be super stylish with these speckled dinner plates. In fact, when you shop the identical Anthropologie knockoff set from Amazon, you’ll get each plate for about half the cost of the Anthro ones!
6. Macrame mail sorter
- Anthropologie Macrame Letter Sorter (left) – $38
- Amazon Mkono Macrame Magazine Organizer (right) – $17.99
These macrame mail holders will add a touch of bohemian to your home and for the price of the one on Amazon, you could score one for a friend’s house and still stay under budget!
It’s the perfect spot to hang your mail without it being a total eyesore or you could even put in in your room to double as decor. As for myself, it makes for the perfect wall hanger and since it was so affordable, I might even buy one for my daughter’s room for her little treasures.
Don’t need a pocket for mail?
My Hip sidekick, Michelle, recently scored this set of gorgeous macrame hangings for just $21.99! That’s only $11 per piece! Sweet! Not only did she get the Anthropologie style she was looking for, but it cost her a whole lot less than it would have at Anthro.
7. Faux fur throw pillow
- Anthropologie Makura Fur Pillow – 20″x20″ (left) – $68
- Amazon MIULEE Faux Fur Throw Pillow – 20″x20″ (right) – $13.99 + Hypoallergenic Pillow Insert – $14.99 – $28.98 Total
You can never have too many pillows and I am loving these gorgeous and fluffy faux fur pillows. Of course, the price on the Amazon version is something to love even more and could be even cheaper if you already have an extra pillow insert laying around!
8. Vintage Christmas stockings
- Anthropologie Woolen Evergreen Stocking (left) – $38
- Amazon LimBridge Knitted Christmas Stockings – 3 Pack (right) – $15.99 (for 3 stockings!)
Not only do you get one identical evergreen stocking with this Amazon pack, but you’ll also get two other vintage-style stockings to complete your mantel this Christmas! Even better, the cost for 3 on Amazon is still over 50% less than the Anthropologie pick! And dare I say I actually like the red Amazon set ever better?!
9. Boho accent chairs
- Anthropologie Laurel Lounge Chair (left) – $898 (+ $149 furniture delivery fee)
- Amazon Esright Mid Century Wooden Accent Chair (right) – $149.99
Add some style to your living room with this affordable boho accent chair! You’ll pay the same amount for the Anthropologie knockoff version as you will for just the shipping fee Anthro charges on furniture… WOW!
10. T-shaped knobs
- Anthropologie Antler Melody Toggle Knobs, set of 2 (left) – $28 ($14 each)
- Amazon Peaha T-Shape Acrylic Gold Knob, set of 10 (right) – $29.99 ($2.99 each)
If you have plans for upgrading the knobs in your kitchen or on a refurbished piece of furniture, make sure to scoop up some affordable & modern-looking knobs on Amazon! You’ll get the best deal when you buy 10 of these knockoffs, and if you only need a couple, you can also purchase them individually for slightly more. Either way, you’ll still be spending significantly less than Anthropologie.
Check out these amazing Lululemon knockoffs we found!