Homemade Slippers (From Recycled Kotex Pads) – Only $19.95 Per Pair!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Due to all of the deals I’ve scored on pads and tampons, I’m SO excited to announce that I am now selling homemade, locally-sourced slippers! These slippers are so comfy because of the extra-large pads with cheetah print and pink faux fur giving them such a HIP look.
The BEST feature? They absorb spills – so no need to bend over, just simply walk over the spills with your slippers. Cleaning has never been this EASY! At just $19.95 per pair, you can’t go wrong!
Interested in sporting these slippers? Head HERE!
These make a GREAT gift for your loved ones!
Be sure to let the lucky recipient know about all of the great features of these slippers!
- Soft and Hygienic
- Non-slip: grip strips on the soles
- Built-in deodorant feature
- Keeps feet smelling fresh
- No more bending over to mop up spills
- Disposable and biodegradable. Environmentally safe!
- Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light day and Get out the Sand Bags
What are you waiting for!? Head on over here to get your pair today!