Olive Garden Lifetime Pasta Pass
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Who else loves dining out?
Each year, Olive Garden offers their Never Ending Pasta Pass – typically in August. This year there were 24,000 Never Ending Pasta Passes for sale and only 50 Lifetime Pasta Passes available, and they sold out in SECONDS!
Follow these Steps to Score an Olive Garden Pasta Pass in 2020:
- Join the waiting room early – it usually opens five to ten minutes prior to the sale time of 2PM.
- Once you’re in the waiting room, the Buy Now CTA will illuminate at 2 PM so there is no need to refresh the page. Just get ready to click fast as soon as the button illuminates!
- Never Ending Pasta Passes will be on sale for $100 for 30 minutes or until they sell out which will likely happen in seconds.
- The first 24,000 people will secure a Pasta Pass and proceed from the waiting room to the cart page.
- Once you land on the cart page, you will have 8 minutes to complete your purchase so don’t dilly dally!
- If you’re interested in the opportunity to upgrade to a Lifetime Pass Pass, be sure to check the box to opt-in!
- A “Sold Out” message will appear when all the Passes are purchased.
- 50 lucky Passholders will then be notified via email to upgrade to a Lifetime Pasta Pass for an additional $400 – that’s $500 for pasta for the rest of your life!
The Never Ending Pasta Pass is typically valid for two months. Passholders can score unlimited pasta, sauce, and toppings, plus all the soup or salad and breadsticks they want while dining at the restaurant. The Pasta Pass is not available on To-Go orders.
Both passes include the following pasta, sauces, and toppings:
- Pasta: Fettucine, Spaghetti, Rigatoni, Angel Hair, Cavatappi, Gluten-Free Rotini, Whole Grain Linguine
- Sauces: Creamy Mushroom, Traditional Marinara, Five Cheese Marinara, Traditional Meat Sauce, Alfredo
- Toppings: Garden Veggies, Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Crispy Chicken Fritta, Grilled Chicken, Crispy Shrimp Fritta
Note that passes cannot be shared and gratuity is not included.