There’s Still Time to Earn Over $200 in Amazon Credits for Prime Day!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Score easy Amazon Prime Day credits with these genius ideas!
Amazon Prime Day is coming! 📦
Amazon Prime Day is July 12th through the 13th and we’re sharing tons of smart and easy ways you can earn over $200 in Amazon Prime Day credits towards your purchases!
Make sure to bookmark our Amazon Prime Day page for all the best deals in 2022!
Not an Amazon Prime Member? Sign up for a FREE 30-day trial here!
Here’s how you can earn easy Amazon Prime Day Credits:
1. Submit a Happy Friday story for a chance at a $10 Amazon eGift Card.
Have a funny, hip, or unique frugal story to share?! Send your story to us via our Happy Friday page, and if we post your submission to the site, we’ll send you a $10 Amazon eGift card!
Check out these tips to help your chances of having your submission picked.
2. Consolidate prepaid cards onto one Amazon gift card.
If you have an assortment of prepaid cards in varying amounts, use them to reload your Amazon Gift Card, and combine the varying values to spend all in one place.
To do this, head over to Amazon’s gift card reload page and type in whatever remaining balance you have left on your card in the “$ Other” field. Add the card to your cart and head to checkout, then add that prepaid card as your form of payment. Once the transaction is complete, you can delete that card from your account.
“I took all my prepaid rebate cards that have random small amounts like $2.18 or $4.32 on them and reloaded my Amazon Gift Card balance. It’s so much easier than trying to keep track of the balance and have them charge that exact amount only at the store. I ended up with around $19 more to spend for Prime Day!” – Stacy, Hip2Save sidekick
3. Redeem loose change at Coinstar for Amazon gift cards.
Empty out those pockets, crack open your piggy bank, flip the couch cushions, and bring all your loose change to the nearest Coinstar machine. Upon redemption, choose the Amazon Gift Card payout so you receive the full value of your change and have it ready to spend come July.
4. Amazon Prime members can score $12.50 with the purchase of an Amazon Gift Card or Amazon Reload of $50 or more. Have a wedding to attend soon or planning to make a big purchase on Prime Day? Starting tomorrow, July 12th, and through July 13th or while supplies last, Amazon Prime members can score a FREE $12.50 promotional credit when you buy a $50 Amazon Gift Card, or do an Amazon Reload.
Here’s how to score this HOT deal (7/12-7/13 only): Go to the Amazon Gift Card Page Scroll down and choose your gift card design Choose a balance of at least $50 and add it to your cart Enter your e-mail address as the recipient Use the promo code EGCPRIME22 (FREE $12.50 credit) Final cost $50 + get a FREE $12.50 Amazon credit!
*Your $12.50 credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed you to within 2 days after placing your order. Your promotional credit will expire on August 28th. Offer valid for current Prime members and first-time gift card or balance reload purchasers.
5. Score up to $200 instantly upon approval of an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card.
While I’m usually not one to encourage people to get credit cards, it’s pretty enticing when Amazon is offering up a whopping $200! 😱 If you’re comfortable taking on a new credit card, you’ll instantly receive your $200 Amazon gift card if you’re approved for their Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card and you’ll be able to earn money back with every purchase which can really add up over time. Not a Prime member? You’ll get $50 if you’re approved for their Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card. *Note this offer may vary by account.
Plus, with your new card, you’ll receive 5% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership, 2% back at participating restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1% back on utilities, rideshare, and all other purchases. Even cooler, for a limited time, you can even score 10% BACK on select eligible purchases. Best of all, there’s no annual credit card fee. 🤩
6. Become a member of the Amazon Shopper Panel to score free Amazon cash.
We’re super excited about the Amazon Shopper Panel app which started last year and once you get started, you have the opportunity to earn rewards and keep them coming month after month.
There are 2 ways to earn cash to go toward your Amazon gift card balance:
- Take the available surveys. Your credits will automatically rack up in your Amazon Shopper Panel account.
- Download your receipts for purchases made outside of Amazon and once you’ve reached 10 receipts, you’ll earn $10!
Just keep in mind you do have to make purchases in order to receive the $10 rewards and if you do not reach that minimum you won’t receive the monthly credit. Additionally, all rewards are credited to your Amazon account within the first 48 hours of each month, so you’ll want to get started NOW in order to receive and use them in time for Prime Day.
7. Earn up to $10 when you buy a Lightyear movie ticket or eligible merch through Atom.
Have a Lightyear fan at home? Get a $5 Prime Day credit when you buy a Lightyear movie ticket through Atom AND a $5 Prime Day credit when you purchase just one of the eligible Lightyear merch via Amazon.com. That means if you do both you’ll earn $10 total! 👏🏻 Just be lightning fast as this is a limited-time offer and only while supplies last.
Note that you’ll receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
8. Buy a ticket to see the new Elvis movie and score a $5 Amazon credit.
Anyone looking to go see the new Elvis movie will receive a $5 Amazon Prime Day credit! You’ll score this easy money when you buy one or more Elivs tickets through Atom just be sure to use code “ELVIS” at checkout.
Note that your $5 credit will be available once Prime Day starts. To claim your reward, open your reward email and click “Redeem Now”.
9. Amazon will give you $10 for completing four activities on a Stampcard which is new for 2022.
Now through July 13th, Amazon is also offering a FREE $10 Prime Day Credit when you activate your Stampcard and complete all four (easy) activities. The promotional credit will automatically appear in your Amazon account within 24 hours of successfully completing your Stampcard to use any time during the next year or you can save it to use for Prime Day.
Here’s how to score this $10 Amazon Prime Day credit:
- Head to the Amazon Prime Stampcard promotional page
- Click on “Activate your Stampcard”
- Complete all 4 activities in any order (listed below) by July 13th
- You will receive one Stamp after the completion of each activity
- Once you have received all 4 stamps to complete your Stampcard, your FREE $10 Amazon credit will appear in your account within 24 hours
IMPORTANT NOTE: After completing your Stampcard, your $10 reward may appear on your account as a $10 off “coupon” rather than a $10 reward applied to your gift card balance. In this case, it may also be automatically applied to future purchases after you’ve earned this reward.
10. Earn $2 for Prime Day when you visit the Affirm hub.
Starting June 27th, Amazon Prime members can earn $2 for Prime Day by simply visiting the Affirm hub and scrolling the page! That means there’s no purchase necessary! Does making money even get any easier?! Keep your eyes peeled for more information once this Amazon Reward starts.
11. Make a big purchase on Amazon using Affirm once Prime Day is here to score a whopping $25 Amazon credit.
While this Amazon promotion won’t be available to you until Prime Day is here on July 12th, if you’re planning to make a big purchase of $100 or more, you can earn an easy $25 Amazon credit when you make your purchase using Affirm. This allows you to make smaller payments on your order over the next few months with 0% APR. Simply choose Affirm as your payment method at checkout and be sure to stay tuned for more details once the promotion starts!