9 Restoration Hardware Copycat Items Without the Big Price Tag
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Designer quality pieces, without the hefty price tag.
Restoration Hardware is a heavenly store known for its luxe fabrics, timeless designs, and stunning neutral colors and textures. Lucky for you, you don’t have to dream about the perfect piece anymore because we’ve found just as gorgeous (yet way more affordable) knockoffs to help you furnish your home!
1. Black matte frames
- Restoration Hardware Black Metal Gallery Frame, 8″x10″ (left) – $109
- Target Made by Design Black Matted Frame, 8″x10″ (right) – $18
Add timeless memories to your walls with these beautiful and simple black frames. At the Target price, you can create a gallery wall without breaking the bank!
Hip Tip: Speaking of gallery walls, Lina shared some great tips on how to create the perfect one in any room!
2. Crossback dining room chairs
- Restoration Hardware Madeleine Rattan Dining Room Chair (left) – $160
- Amazon Modway Gear Crossback Solid Elm Wood Dining Room Chair (right) – $110
These stylish and timeless cross back chairs are completely identical, and both are made of sturdy wood.
And while the Restoration Hardware chairs are gorgeous, they also come with a hefty $200 furniture delivery fee on top of the cost of the chairs! That makes our Amazon chair, which ships FREE, look like a total steal!
3. Linen sheet sets
- Restoration Hardware Italian Ultra-Fine Lightweight Linen Sheet Set, white – Queen (left) –$450
- Target Hearth & Hand Linen Blend Sheet Set, cream – Queen (right) – $58.99
Target does it again with their new line of Hearth & Hand linen sheet sets. Now you can cozy up and fall asleep in lush fabrics for $400 less than the retail price at RH!
4. Outdoor metal lanterns
- Restoration Hardware Cardiff Lanterns – medium, large, and tall (left) – $500
- Hayneedle Melrose International Glass Lanterns, Set of 3 (right) – $155
We love these metal lanterns to spruce up any outdoor space. But for the cost of one large lantern at Restoration Hardware, you can scoop up this entire set of three from Hayneedle!
While these are a slightly different brass option available at Restoration Hardware, we love how the lanterns complete the look for a styled outdoor living area.
5. Wood coffee tables
- Restoration Hardware Balustrade Salvaged Wood Coffee Table, 60″L (left) – $2,400
- Wayfair Greyleigh Doris Coffee Table, 59″L (right) – $1,195
- To easily find this Salvaged Wood Coffee Table at Wayfair – search SKU: GRYL5569
If we didn’t know any better, we’d say this was the same coffee table, just offered in two different colors. Either way, we’ll take the one on the right and save ourselves over a grand!
A large wood baluster coffee table sure makes a statement, doesn’t it? While we know they’re both splurge-worthy items, this piece of furniture is a timeless piece that will last in your home forever and will be well worth the price for years to come!
6. Gold task lights
- Restoration Hardware Murray Task Table Lamp (left) – $400
- Target Industrial Task Table Lamp (right) – $34
These brass lights are timeless pieces as a functional addition to any office and really make your home glow.
7. Salvaged wood dining room tables
- Restoration Hardware Salvaged Wood Trestle Dining Room Table, 84″L (left) – $3,900
- Wayfair Lark Manor Gertrude Solid Wood Dining Table (right) – $1,000
- To easily find this dining table on Wayfair – search SKU: W000988545
Farmhouse decor at its finest! These rustic-chic dining room tables will have everyone running in for dinner time. That said, we’re partial to the price tag of the Wayfair option. 😉
Both made of salvaged wood with similar style lines, the price difference is well over $3,000 in savings and even more when you factor in the hefty delivery fees.
8. Luxe sectional couches
- Restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sofa Chaise Sectional (left) – $9,500
- Value City Furniture Kroehler Plush Sectional and Ottoman Set (right) – $2,200
Want to pay an arm and a leg for a new couch? If so, the Restoration Hardware sectional would be a great option… But for a difference of $7,300.04 (and that’s not including tax and expensive shipping costs), that gorgeous sofa from Value City Furniture is calling our names!
Both are filled with downy, plush cushions and soft fabrics, so you’ll have a hard time telling the difference between these two luxury couches. You’ll have an even more difficult time getting up from the pure bliss and coziness!
9. Outdoor patio set
- Restoration Hardware Aegean Teak Collection (left) – $6,330
- World Market Light Brown Eucalyptus Segovia Outdoor Collection (right) – $1,575
Get a jump start on your outdoor oasis this year and scoop up a striking conversation set! However, for a chic and modern set like Restoration Hardware’s, you’ll be paying at least a whopping $6,330 for a couch, two chairs, and their smallest coffee table – plus delivery fees. And that’s not including any cushions! 😱
We’re loving this identical set from World Market. It has the same clean lines, neutral colors, and a cozy atmosphere that any homeowner would want in their outdoor space. To top it off, it even has the same modern stripe design on the chair and couch backs to fool any of your guests!
Want more knockoffs from your favorite stores? Check these out: