Big Lots: 20% off Your Entire Purchase (1/26 Only) Expired

If you have a local Big Lots store, then you may want to consider signing up for a FREE Big Lots Buzz Club Rewards membership. Tomorrow, January 26th, all Buzz Club Rewards members will snag 20% off their entire Big Lots purchase with Rewards Card (no coupon needed)!

If you’re not a club member yet, then just go here and register for FREE (or register at your local store). Big Lots has some amazing prices, so this special offer should make for some very sweet deals! Head on over here to get a sneak peak of the ad scan and check out these bargains I have listed…

Assorted Flavor Mixchief by Jell-O $0.33
Final cost $0.27 after 20% discount

Weaver Microwave Popcorn 4 ct $1
Final cost $0.80 after 20% discount

Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce $2
Final cost $1.60 after 20% discount

Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes- $0.50
Final cost $0.40 after 20% discount

RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes – $0.50 (And, check out this sweet deal here!)
Final cost $0.40 after 20% discount

Ghirardelli Baking Mixes $2.25
Final cost $1.80 after 20% discount

Select Stayfree Pads $2
Final cost $1.60 after 20% discount

Band-Aid 20 pk $2
Final cost $1.60 after 20% discount

Ajax Liquid Laundry Detergent 60 oz $2.50
Final cost $2 after 20% discount

(Thanks, Brandice, Mister Cheap, and Mission to Save!)

• txhrc4 says:

Does anyone know if they take manufacturer coupons?

• Heatherrrrrr says:

Does the 20% off exclude anything? We got a killer deal on our oldest daughter’s mattress….same exact model/brand that was being sold at other stores was floating around $600 but we paid $175 at Big Lots. Now that our little one is going to a big girl bed, maybe we can combine the 20% off with a mattress sale (?)

• Kathy says:

I haven’t seen this time’s deal details, but my friend got a mattress the last time they were 20 percent off.

• Heather says:

Oh I see…”Discounts do no apply to previous transactions, previously initiated price holds, nonpurchases such as rentals, deposits and charitable donations, purchases of milk, dairy products, eggs or alcohol, purchases of gift cards, and purchases of phone cards or calling cards.”

• beth says:

Uggh I just bought my monthly supply of dog stuff there yesterday! Thx for the coupon alert!

• Cindy says:

Thanks for the heads up, Collin! I love going there to browse all the gourmet/hard-to-find foods that they have that regular grocery stores don’t carry. Might check it out tomorrow since I haven’t gone in a while!

• Lori says:

Went to big lots in Arkansas on Wednesday and their Christmas items were 90% off! I scored 4 packs of coffee flavoring syrups 50 cents and auntie annes gingerbread pretzel mixes 50 cents a box! Worth checking out. :)

• Stephanie says:

This only works if you have made the ten $20 qualifying purchases. I got this email yesterday but when you read the fine print you must have made those ten purchases to get the 20% off

• janene says:

What are the 10 qualifying purchases?

• Sarah says:

I’m pretty sure that’s referring to the regular 20% that you can earn not the special 20% off for all rewards members this Saturday. I could be wrong but if you click on the coupon it doesn’t mention anything about 10 qualifying purchases on the details page.

• Stephanie says:

If you notice the asterisk on the coupon you then go and look at the bottom of the email from big lots and it states this: “Buzz Club Rewards® members who have made 10 Qualifying Purchases of 20 dollars or more within an Accumulation Period will receive a 20 percent discount off their purchase at any one Big Lots’ participating store.” Sucks that they make it seem like anyone with a card can eat the discount

• Jodi says:

Your email may be different. My guess is there are two different 20% off promotions. Below is the entire asterisks from the link Collin posted, and it doesn’t mention 10 purchases.
      *Rewards discount is an exclusive offer for select Buzz Club Rewards® members only and is not transferable. To receive Rewards discount, Rewards member must either (1) present at checkout the Rewards card associated with this email address or (2) present valid photo identification and request that the associate look up the Rewards account associated with this email address, and Big Lots may refuse to honor Rewards discount if member does not do so. Discounts do no apply to previous transactions, previously initiated price holds, nonpurchases such as rentals, deposits and charitable donations, purchases of milk, dairy products, eggs or alcohol, purchases of gift cards, and purchases of phone cards or calling cards. Discounts cannot be used in combination with any other coupon, associate discount, or other discount, including, but not limited to, Rewards discount redemptions. Value is forfeited if item is returned. Big Lots is not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards cards or expired discounts. By attempting to use discounts or presenting your Rewards card, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of Big Lots are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure in respect of discount. Void where prohibited. Valid only on in-stock goods. No cash value or cash back. Rewards discount valid on 01/26/13 with valid Rewards card or account.

• frugalfemme says:

I have used the 20% off coupon before during similar deals — and the only requirement was that you have a card on those certain dates. I believe after you spend a certain amount of money with your card at any time, you can also get a discount, but that offer is not tied to a certain date.

• Abby says:

I see what you are saying, I know if you do 10 qualifying purchases you can use 20% off whenever after you reach it. I just haven’t ever seen that written in regards to the “20% rewards club special event”. The email says one thing, but the link says another…hmmm, maybe should trying calling Big Lots. Would hate to have a cart full of stuff and go to check out and not be eligible…..

• DianeNC says:

I think that’s the biggest mistake Big Lots ever made when they came out with their rewards program – instead of earning points for any/every purchase you make with them, they only consider purchases totaling $20 or more to be a “qualifying purchase” (and then you have to have at least 10 of those qualifying purchases to get the 20% off discount.)

The only reason I used to shop at Big Lots (before I discovered couponing!) was because I could usually get what I needed for a low price – my purchases there never even came close to $20 (that was the point.) Don’t think I’ve ever even used their rewards card for that reason.

• Abby says:

I was looking at the Big Lots facebook page and somebody asked the same question in regards to needing the qualifying purchases or not for this event, I’m going to keep popping back to see what their response is….

• mamasweetpea says:

interesting… my email has no mention of the 10 qualifying purchases. I know they do give a coupon after you’ve met the qualifying purchase but this looks like a different promo for all buzz club members. Mine says one day only Sat Jan 26 20% off entire purchase just use your rewards card. Then it continues to say “This exclusive deal is a special thanks to our Buzz Club Rewards members.”

• Sarah says:

Here is Big Lots response on Facebook: “Yes it applies to all Rewards members with an active account and card, this is an offer outside of the standard 10 annual purchases requirement.” So there is no purchase requirement.

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin!

• Heather B. says:

They hdeals advertised deal on ocean spray 100% juice ( my store had cranberry pomegranate on an end cap) 2/$3. Buy tomorrow with this 20 % off promo and that’s just $1.20 each wyb 2. must buy two in order to get 2/$3 pricing. :)

• shi says:

Rotel is at Krogers for 48 cents. Bought tons since our walmart carry’s them for 99. Great for cheese dip.