Edible Easter Baskets (Easy Easter Craft)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Love making Easter Baskets?
If you’re looking for a creative DIY Easter basket, check out these fun edible Easter baskets. They can be made with your favorite candy and are a fun activity to do with your kiddos.
Edible Easter Baskets
- Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- 4 Candy Boxes
- Cardboard for the bottom of basket
- Craft foam for handle (or use Nerds Candy Ropes!)
- Ribbon for embellishments if desired
- Use a hot glue gun to glue the corners of candy boxes together.
- Cut a piece of cardboard to fit the bottom and hot glue that to secure bottom.
- Cut a long piece of craft foam about 1.5 inches wide by 16 inches long (or use a Nerds Candy Rope). Glue to the inside of the boxes.
- Make sure to use a good amount of glue so when it dries you’ll be able to use handle. Embellish further with ribbon if desired or even a hair bow.
- Fill with faux grass and Easter goodies. 🙂
This is such an easy and adorable craft!
If you’d prefer crackers or other snack foods, try looking for similar shaped boxes! It can also be used as a small gift basket idea for other occasions and holidays. How cute would the candy basket be to present a movie gift card? Or possibly a teacher end of the year gift? If you have any other ideas, leave them in the comments. 🙂
Lina (email@example.com) loves cooking new recipes, thrift store shopping, and DIY home decor projects.