10 Teacher Gift Ideas w/ Free Printable Gift Tags
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Have you thanked a teacher?
As Teacher Appreciation Week approaches and the school year comes to an end, you may be searching for a nice way to say THANK YOU to all the outstanding teachers and staff in your life.
To help you do just that, I’ve created 10 unique and frugal Thank You gift ideas along with free printable gift tags! By adding a cute and creative gift tag, you can make an ordinary gift into something personalized and thoughtful! 😀
1. “Thanks for Helping Me Grow” – Use this tag to gift a plant or some flowers. The cute watering can and chalk label above were found in the Target “Dollar Spot” area.
3. “You Have Sharpened My Skills This Year” – Grab some pencils and place them in a cute jar or container along with this tag. Pictured is a white ceramic planter found in the craft aisle at Target or consider making a Pencil Vase.
5. “Thank You for Making Learning Fun. Now it’s Your Turn to Relax in the Sun” – Use ribbon to wrap up a beach towel, magazine, sunscreen, and/or sunglasses along with this tag and get your teacher ready to celebrate the start of summer break!
6. “Take Note: You are an Awesome Teacher”- Attach this tag to a cute notepad or stationery set. Pictured is a notepad from Target’s Dollar Spot area.
7. “You Were the Highlight of My Year”- Use this tag to gift a new pack of highlighters!
8. “Thank You #1 Teacher” About My Teacher Questionnaire – Print out this card, have your kiddos fill in the blanks and answer the special questions about their teacher! This is such a sweet and sentimental gift idea!
9. “Just Wanted to Stop and Say Thank You for a Great Year” – Attach a gift card to this printable card for a quick yet thoughtful treat! How cute would this also be for your bus driver?! Make sure to check out our other free printable gift card holder designs here.