FREE Amazon Baby Welcome Box with Registry Purchase
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Woah, baby! 👶🏼
If you’re expecting a little one and are an Amazon Prime member, you’ll definitely want to take advantage of this SWEET and FREE Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box! You can score a completely FREE Baby Welcome Box ($35 value – while supplies last) just for creating an Amazon Baby Registry and making a $10 purchase!
Just Follow These Easy Steps for your Free Baby Box:
- Create your Amazon Baby Registry profile.
- Add everyday essential items to your baby registry list (diaper, wipes, etc.) to reach the minimum $10 threshold (check out our baby deals for ideas)!
- Place an order of $10 or more from your list – choose whatever you want to purchase.
- Once your $10 in purchases are shipped and you’re eligible to claim your Welcome Box, look for the “Check Status” area at the top of your Amazon Baby Registry.
- If the box is in-stock, click the “Claim Now” button to automatically add the Welcome Box to your cart.
- Use the $35 promotional credit to pay for the box so you won’t be charged.
- Look for the email to the address associated with your Amazon.com account in 1-2 days.
Amazon’s FREE Baby Registry offers tons of other perks, too👇🏻
- 10% completion discount 60 days before baby’s arrival date in the Baby, Beauty, Grocery, Drugstore, & Toys Departments (or 15% off discount if you’re an Amazon Family member!).
- Free 90-day returns on Amazon Baby Store purchases.
- Add products to the registry from ANY website.
- Get 20% off all diaper subscriptions.
- Enjoy limited-time offers for Prime member Baby registrants, such as a free parenting eBook, Subscribe & Save discounts, and more!
By the way, my sidekick’s FREE Amazon baby box included a FREE Amazing Baby Muslin swaddle, 35ct Lysol Daily Cleansing Wipes, 56ct Huggies Baby Wipes, NUK Pacifiers, Avent Baby Bottle, Onesie, several useful samples, and so much more! 😱 Note that the content of each box may vary.