Work From Home Jobs
Looking for legit work from home jobs? Want to avoid five o'clock traffic, save money on gasoline or car repairs, be able to work just about anywhere, have the freedom to make your own schedule, AND earn a little extra income? You've come to the right place! Here at Hip2Save we share Amazon to teaching English to children in China with VIPKid. Work the hours you want, whether it's part-time or more.They range from working online for sites like
Here are 15 legit work from home jobs, including mystery shopping, online tutoring, and lots of other work from home job opportunities!
1. Share Your Knowledge while working from home.VIPKID.com is looking for teachers who are high-energy, great with children, and motivated to work with a promising company that is growing at a fast pace in China. Qualified teachers will be able to work 7.5+ hours per week teaching English to young students online and can make between $14-$22/hour.
Note that a bachelor's degree in any field AND 1 school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education is required for this work from home job. Plus, you can make even more in incentives that reward you based on how many classes you teach each month.
Don't have a degree or teaching experience? No problem! As long as you're fluent in English, Cambly will pay you to talk to English-learners. Make 20¢/minute just chatting with people of all ages from all over the world. Cambly also has one of the fastest interview processes, so you'll be able to get started on this easy work from home job in no time.
Or, if you love your field and want to share your knowledge while working from home and earning extra money, you can become an online tutor with Tutor.com. You can help students of all ages (K-12, college, and adult learners) gain a better understanding of your favorite subjects while keeping your skills sharp. Plus, there are no fees or costs associated with applying to become a tutor!
2. Become a Mystery Shopper.Mystery shoppers perform specific tasks like purchasing a product, asking questions, registering complaints, or behaving in a certain way. Then, they provide detailed reports or feedback about their experiences. In exchange, they get paid a fee and/or reimbursement.
It's important to know that you won't make a lot of money as a mystery shopper, but you can earn some extra cash or just complete shops in exchange for free meals, merchandise, or entertainment.
There are a lot of mystery shopping scams out there, so it's important to make sure any mystery shopping company you're applying for is part of the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (MSPA). Keep in mind that legitimate mystery shopping firms never ask for money from a shopper; they should be the ones paying you.
The following are just a few of the reputable mystery shopping companies out there:
- BestMark (rated A+ with the BBB)
- Market Force (rated A+ with the BBB)
- Sinclair Customer Metrics (rated A+ with the BBB)
- Secret Shopper (rated A+ with the BBB)
- Pinnacle (rated A+ with the BBB)
- Quest for Best (rated A+ with the BBB)
- IntelliShop (rated A+ with the BBB)
3. Submit those grocery receipts and earn cash back.Did you know that you can earn cash just by purchasing products that you were planning to buy anyway, including products that you may be able to score completely FREE or cheap after coupons?! Below are a few of our favorite money-saving apps that will allow you to earn cashback just for buying products at the grocery store, Amazon, Target, Walmart, and more. This isn't really a work from home job, but you are in a sense making money from home when you submit your receipts.
- Ibotta - You can unlock offers by completing various tasks, such as learning a fact or watching a short video. Then, search for offers in-store by scanning the barcode of items that are in your shopping cart. After making a purchase, you can submit a rebate by tapping on “redeem” for eligible items purchased. Then, scan the product bar code and submit a picture of your receipt.
- Checkout 51 - Browse through the different offers available and buy items from the limited-time 'Offer List' at ANY store. Upload a photo of your entire receipt using the app or website, and when your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they’ll mail you a check. Note that offers go live on Thursdays and they expire the following Wednesday.
- SavingStar - Earn cashback when you shop at your local grocery store – with nothing to clip or print. You can redeem grocery offers by linking them to your supermarket and drugstore loyalty cards or by submitting a picture of your receipt. In addition to cashing out your earnings to your bank account, PayPal, or Upromise account, you can opt to score gift cards instead!
- Rakuten (formerly Buy.com and Ebates) - Get coupons, promo codes, and cashback at your favorite stores, all in one easy-to-use app and website! They even have a Chrome Extension for online shopping, and their app (iOS and Android) is highly-rated, too.
4. Take online surveys to earn money from home.Enjoy sharing your opinions? Although this isn't a full-time work from home job and won't make you a ton of money, online surveys do still add up over time and are easy to do while watching TV, sitting at the hair salon, waiting in the carpool line, or even at the airport. Most companies will pay via check or PayPal, or you can submit for a reward by mail after you've accumulated enough points to cash out. A few reputable survey companies are:
- e-Poll (rated A+ with BBB)
- Inbox Dollars (rated A with BBB) - EARN $5 SIGNUP BONUS!
- Toluna (rated A+ with BBB)
- Survey Junkie (rated B with BBB)
5. Become an Amazon Mechanical Turk.Did you know that you can become a Mechanical Turk for Amazon and earn money from home just for reading articles, completing tasks, and more? After signing up, just search or browse through the Human Intelligence Tasks (HITs) and click on the one that interests you.
Accept the HIT and follow the instructions. When you're done, submit your work and after the requester approves your work, money is deposited into your Amazon Payments account. Head on over here and click "Create a Worker account" to get started!
6. Get paid by selling your books, movies, toys & more.Do you have books, electronics, CDs, DVDs, games, or even LEGOs lying around? If so, you can get paid for these items by selling them on Decluttr. Just enter the barcode on your items into their valuation engine (also available via their mobile app), and they’ll give you an instant offer!
If you're selling books and textbooks, you can use BookScouter to help get the most money by comparing offers from over 35 book buyback vendors with a single search. Plus, you can ship your books back for free and find out which vendor will pay you the most.
7. Sell your gently used clothing.If you or a family member has a closet filled with clothing they don't wear, consider packing up a box and selling it online via thredUP.com. Start by ordering a free Clean Out Kit, pack it full of your pre-loved styles, and return it to them for free. ThredUp will inspect your gently used clothing and determine an amount to pay you. Your payout depends on the original price, brand, and category of each item. You can use their Earnings Estimator to see how much others have earned for similar items. Another site that allows you to sell your gently-used clothing is Tradesy. Just list any item from your closet that's in good condition, snap a few photos, propose a price, and use the free shipping kit you'll receive when your item ships. You can print a label and ship it without ever leaving your house! This is such a great way to earn money from home.
8. Sell your smartphone photos and earn cash from home.Have a knack for photography? If you have a smartphone and often take photos, there’s an app called Foap that allows you to sell your photos for CASH. To get started, download the free Foap app, upload your photos, and make them available for purchase on the Foap Market.
For each photo you sell, you make $5 and you can sell the same photo an unlimited number of times. While this isn't a huge source of income, think about it - if your photo sells 10 times, you'll make $5 each time and will end up with $50 in your pocket for minimal effort. Sweet!
9. Flaunt your skills on Fiverr and make money from home.If you've got skills (such as artist, crafter, video editor, designer, musician, etc.), you can offer gigs on Fiverr and get paid! You just sign up for free, set up your gig, and offer your work to their global audience. There is absolutely no subscription required and no fees to pay to list your services! This is such a great work from home job opportunity as no upfront cost is required.
You'll get notified when you get an order and will use their system to discuss details with customers. Payment is transferred to you upon order completion and you keep 80% of each transaction.
10. Sign up to be a slogan writer.If you thrive off of being creative and enjoy writing, consider coming up with catchy slogans and getting paid! Sometimes companies need new corporate taglines, advertising slogans, and jingles, so they may collect submissions from freelance writers or run contests that anyone can enter. A few sites where you try your hand at slogan-writing are Slogan Slingers or Freelancer.
11. Become a customer service agent and work from home.One growing work from home job opportunity is to answer inbound customer calls for large companies like 1-800 Flowers, J Crew, or Walgreens. How is this possible? These companies (and many others) outsource their customer service calls to companies that hire U.S.-based virtual agents, such as SYKES Home, ACD Direct, LiveOps, Sutherland Global Services, Arise, Asurion, TeleTech, and many others.
Before considering this type of opportunity, keep in mind that you must have high-speed Internet access, a computer, a landline, and a quiet place to work. You can expect to make an average of $8 to $15 an hour depending on your experience and will work a minimum of 15 to 20 hours per week.
12. Sell your junk mail.Do you receive a lot of junk mail in your inbox or mailbox that just goes into the trash? If so, you may want to check out the Small Business Knowledge Center, as they will PAY YOU for your junk mail! Plus, if you are a business owner or are self-employed, you will earn bonus points for the materials you send, which means you'll get rewarded sooner!
As a SBKC Consumer Panelist, you’ll be asked to regularly send them your emails and junk mail related to insurance, investments, banking, mortgage, credit cards, leisure, and more. Just forward all of your qualifying emails and/or place your junk mail in the postage-paid envelopes they provide and return to them about once a week. How quickly will you earn money? According to SBKC,
Frequent participants can earn as much as $20 in points every 6 to 10 weeks! Business owners & those who are self-employed can earn rewards even faster.Head on over here to sign up and for more details.
13. Start your own business and create your own work from home job.Interested in starting your own business? Become a company rep for brands such as Amway, Avon, Barefoot Books, Cutco, LipSense, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Thirty-One Gifts, or Young Living Essential Oils, just to name a few.
Each company offers different pay schedules, referral systems, and has different training requirements, so be sure to check out the ones that interest you as a potential work from home job opportunity.
14. Evaluate search engine content from home.Whenever you browse the internet using a search engine (such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) OR whenever you interact on social media, you may not always get effective and relevant results. That's why real humans are needed to look at the results and judge them for quality, relevance, usefulness, and also for ways to make internet search more exciting for end-users in the U.S.
The best part is, you can get paid anywhere between $12-$15 per hour just for becoming a 'Search Engine Evaluator' or 'Social Media Content Evaluator' for companies such as Lionbridge or Appen. Keep in mind that you will work as an independent contractor, not an employee.
15. Browse the web & play games to earn money from home.If you spend a lot of time behind your computer anyway, you may consider using Swagbucks to earn a little extra income. Swagbucks is a site where you can earn points for performing basic tasks like browsing the web AND even for playing games, taking surveys, or watching videos. Your SB's can be redeemed for rewards like Amazon, Starbucks, PayPal, or Target gift cards (in $5 increments).
In addition to earning money by doing tasks, you can earn by registering Swagbucks as your primary search engine. Every time you search using the Swagbucks search bar, you'll earn more! Some users report that they can earn between $50-100 a month, so it can definitely add up! UpVoice is another rewards program that works similarly and may be worth exploring.
Page 1 of 1